All reviewsgolf courseone bedroom suitemurphy bedjackson holetennis courtsfly fishingfull kitchenbeautiful locationliving areashort drivebreakfast was includednice resortgrand targheefew issuesoff the beaten trackfull sizethe grill
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I thought I had reserved a place in Teton Springs in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Nope, it was in Victor, Idaho!
Am I glad I made the mistake!! This is a beautiful resort to stay at and relax while you're there.
Our room knocked my socks off! Two gorgeously appointed queen size beds, with solid oak bedroom furniture, microwave, sink, bistro table and chairs on our porch overlooking the pool and tennis courts. The bathroom was huge and exceptionally clean.
It was definitely worth the 1/2 hour trip over the mountain back into the Jackson Hole area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing west to see the incredible sunsets!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CricketO1122
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I looked at this place several times before I went ahead and booked and I'm glad I decided on it. This place is in Victor Idaho about 30-40 minutes from Jackson Hole airport and about 2 1/2 - 3 hrs from Yellowstone Park by car. We drove over Teton Pass to get there from the airport and there had been a big snow the day before and it was just beautiful! There's not really much in Victor or Driggs Idaho, a few restaurants and bars and convenience stores. That being said the resort is beautiful, away from everything else and very quiet. Our room was very nice, clean with beautiful furnishings. My only regret is that we didn't have time to walk around the grounds or take advantage of the services like spa etc. I would recommend this place but just know that if you want to see the parks and Jackson Hole you will have to do some driving.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Hannah, reception manager, was superbly professional, friendly and helpful. She made it her goal to ensure you were happy. She was assisted by two equally friendly and helpful staff, Suzy and Megan.
We had a few issues when we arrived, room and inability to be fed but these ladies resolved them all.
It is important to know the only evening meal available is in the Grill (which apparently is under a different management) which is closed Sunday and Monday; and in our case holding a private, inaccessible function on the Saturday we arrived. We were therefore faced with no ability to eat on site in the evening for three days. Hannah and Suzy kindly resolved this. To top it all I thought I would have a quick drink in the bar, which is the Grill, only to be told 'I'm too busy to serve you'. Every other member of staff I recounted this to said they were sorry when they had nothing to be sorry about. The rude person himself never did apologise even when he served my table four days later.
It is also important to know that the connected golf course hosts competitions and you may, as we did, turn up to be swamped by golfers.
The swimming pool also seemed to have many non residents and children but that may
have just felt like that
All that said we found the Lodge suite at the front of the property superb and all staff, with the exception of one, friendly and helpful.
It should really be considered self catering and then you will have no expectations.

Room Tip: Ensure you have a suite at the front of the property and make friends with Hannah
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2017

My family and I just returned from a very enjoyable week at Teton Springs Lodge and Spa. We stayed in a deluxe one bedroom suite, which was beautifully decorated, roomy, and well-appointed with a kitchen and two bathrooms. We had a beautiful view of the forest and the lawn area which featured corn hole boards, disc golf, comfortable chairs, and more for family relaxation. We had breakfast at the Lodge each day, and enjoyed chatting with the friendly staff at the Storehouse Café. Our favorite item on the breakfast buffet was the oatmeal and assorted toppings, but we also enjoyed the eggs and biscuits and gravy. Oh, and the good hot strong coffee!

Because we left early each day to head to Yellowstone (about two hours away) or Grand Teton National Park (about 35 minutes over a beautiful high pass), we missed out on many of the available amenities like the spa and fitness room, and we wish we had had time to enjoy those. There is so much to do within a short drive, that our only complaint was running out of time to see everything. There are a surprising number of good restaurants in the small town of Victor and the slightly larger town of Driggs, both just a few minutes from the Lodge. Jackson, WY is about 20 minutes away and offers many more food and shopping opportunities. We were visiting just before the eclipse, and the parks and towns were crowded, which made Teton Springs Lodge and Spa an even more welcome oasis...It was very peaceful and quiet compared to everywhere else despite being full.

We really enjoyed our stay at TSLS and are grateful to the staff for taking such good care of us while we explored the stunning beauty of the Teton Valley.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Though I had hurriedly booked a double-queen room due to another facility canceling our booking, Hubby and I were stunned to find that our room was a king bed suite! There was a full kitchen with all tableware included, two beautiful bathrooms, a gorgeous and comfortable bed, and an outdoor deck. Hubby greatly enjoyed their golf course. One day, after golf and hiking at Grand Teton, as we sat on the deck we saw a full, double rainbow over the grounds. Spectacular.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple