All reviews made to order breakfast front desk great hotel adjustable beds in house restaurant the snake river canyon in town business center fitness center room was clean top floor excellent stay free breakfast the staff was great would stay here again cookies stayed one night
Reviewed 30 May 2017

We stayed for 2 nights and it was a great stay. The hotel is very clean and really nice. Every staff member we had contact with was very helpful and friendly. The room was spacious and very nice. We purchased the breakfast option and we are so glad we did- It is worth it!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Shelly G, Front Office Associate at Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear that you found your stay with us to your liking. We as a team strive for excellence and we do our best to provide you with the level of service that you deserve, which is nothing less than the best. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

The staff somehow messed up my reservation after I made it using the Hilton app. Be wary of this. If they tell you something weird about your reservation, ensure they have your info right. Some how my nonsmoking reservation turned into a smoking room. I thought it was fine on check in when they changed it, but upon checkout they had another name on the reservation. And the staff person was a bit nasty about fixing it.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. I personally apologize for the many inconveniences that you experienced during your stay with us. I would like you to know that I have passed your comments to the General Manager. He is looking into the situation and will have that corrected shortly. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future. You Can Count On Us.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

The Hilton Garden Inn in Twin Falls ID I would highly recommend staying at. The cost was reasonable, the staff is very kind and knowledgeable, the room, lobby and restaurant was so shinning clean, really great time there!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I am happy to hear that you found your stay with us to your liking and that our team was friendly and knowledgeable. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Safe travels!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Love this hotel. I especially love that I can check in to my room and have a top quality meal right in the hotel that is open til 10 pm. Especially great after 12 in the truck. Thanks for the hospitality and wonderfully, dependably clean rooms and safe environment.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience.
I am happy to hear that you found your stay with us to your liking. Our team does their best to provide you with the level of service that you deserve which is nothing less than the best. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.
You Can Count On Us!
Safe Travels!

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Only booked for 1 night on a multi location vacation. Very comfortable bed as it is adjustable for firmness. Bed was so comfortable, wish we could have stayed longer!! Great place to stay. We definitely will stay at Hilton Garden Inns in the future.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple