All reviews pancake machine nice hotel great sleep quiet location front desk staff night manager room was clean stayed nights check in was quick snake river yogurt breakfast area in town the staff was friendly and helpful comfortable stay return trip road trip
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed in a suite with a pull out sofa. Upon pulling out the bed, we saw a huge yellow stain on the bed. I confirmed it was pee by a quick smell. After notifying the front desk, the only thing they could do was bring up clean linen. My kids had to sleep on the floor because the whole mattress was ruined and smelled of urine. The next morning management would only discount the room and give me extra points! Wow! Stay at your own risk....next time I'll just drive to Boise.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Tiffany V, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Dear SteviMcGinnis,
I am sincerely sorry to hear about your recent stay with us. The Guest Service representatives took every action accordingly in hopes to find an appropriate resolution. We always like to make it a point to find more than one option allowing the guest to choose the option that is most appropriate for their individual needs. The option that you chose was a refund of 1/3 of your stay as well as rewards club points that are a $500 value to you. I am very sorry to hear that the issue was not resolved to your liking. The issue has been addressed with all concerned parties to ensure it does not happen again and we do hope that you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here numerous times, we always feel it is the best value in Twin Falls. It very conveniently located and the accommodations are very nice, and we love the breakfast. The staff here have always been extremely helpful to our needs.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Tiffany V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Dear DiAnne,
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent with us. We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and the brand. Safe travels and we wish to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

I had a great stay at this hotel. The room was nicely furnished and clean. It was modern and up to day in amenities. The hotel environment was professional and welcoming. I enjoyed my stay. I forgot a charger in my room and the staff was very professional and courteous returning it to me via USPS.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tiffany V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017

Dear Jamesguadiojr,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so thrilled that you had such a great stay and we are glad that you got your charger back.

Safe travels!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

The rooms are clean, the staff is friendly, and I enjoy having more than just a "continental breakfast". They always have hot egg and meat options, as well as a pancake machine, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, pastries, juice, etc. Good variety, not just carbs and sugar.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tiffany V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review Jeffrey! I am so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

A fire alarm went off during late evening as a result of faulty equipment. It frightened my special needs daughter and the staff was incredibly rude and dismissive to her. I cannot imagine the company encourages this type of behavior.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tiffany V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Dear Semihomebody,

I want to thank you for taking the time to bring this to my attention. Both myself and my front desk manager were on duty at the time the fire alarm was pulled. We were bombarded with calls asking why the alarm was going off and people coming to the desk to see what was going on. Please let your daughter know that we are sincerely sorry that we came off that way to her. We were trying our best to maintain the situation and deal with the volume of questions. We are pleased that there was no actual fire and the fire department responded in only a few minutes and quickly reset the pulled alarm.

Again please accept our sincerest apology.