“Uninspired salad and lamb kabob very tough”
Review of Little Olive Restaurant - CLOSED

Little Olive Restaurant
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 14
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We used to be known as the Little olive but we have changed our; name, decor, food and experience. Come try Sandpoints newest Pub, boasting the largest HDTV selection in town and over 100+ beers and a great selection of draft beers. We also feature Sandpoint's best buffalo wing selection so come on by and say 'Hello Neighbor'
Reviewed 25 September 2014

Loved this restaurant when here last year. This time around my partner had the chicken cilantro sandwich with shoestring fried potatoes and BOTH of these were great. I, however, had the Little Olive salad and unfortunately asked for the added lamb kabob to go with it. Bad idea. Lamb was tough and not seasoned in any way. Mentioned the problem to server. The salad itself was okay, but could have benefited by better quality kalamata olives...those in it were sliced black olives (didn't seem like kalamata). Feta lightly over it. Cucumbers and red onions. Dressing was served separately, at request, and was barely enough for someone who lightly uses it. Pita pieces served with salad. Would prefer a whole wheat alternative.

Reviewed 20 September 2014

Made a trip up to Sandpoint to shop at Lithouse which is right across the street and decided to try this place for lunch. Neither of us was very hungry so we decided to share a gyro. It was very good and was just the right amount for the two of us to share. We plan to go back on another trip to Sandpoint to try some of the other items on the menu.

Reviewed 14 September 2014 via mobile

I love the little olive. Falafel is good. But my favorite is actually an appetizer I order it from lunch. I can't remember what it's called but you get a warmed pita with fresh parm melted in it, an entire clove of roasted garlic, spreadable cheese(tastes like blue not sure though) and olives. So yummy. Friendly service but the kitchen is a bit slow. I've rarely go on my lunch hour because it takes way to long. But it's great food if you have time.

1  Thank Home_Sweet_Home2014
Reviewed 27 August 2014

OMG, the steelhead sandwich ($9) was fabulous! Served on a warm pita that was soft and oh so yummy with tomatoes and tzadiki, also with a salad with a creamy dressing. My dad had the fish and chips ($10), and he said the skinny fries were the best he has ever tasted! He kept raving about them all day long. The special was a tofu salad with a variety of veggies, wanted to taste it but will have to go back and try it later.
We sat outside on the patio with its plastic chairs and tables because it was warm but the inside was very inviting - beautiful decor. Servers were efficient and friendly. They have a pretty extensive wine list and a full bar.

1  Thank Tamara T
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I love Mediterranean food. Its my favorite. Little Olive did themselves proud. They had a lamb burger special the night we visited and it was among the best lamb we've ever eaten. Don't miss the homemade hummus and pita bread. The house wine was very drinkable and inexpensive. The service was super friendly and efficient. We would gladly eat here again!