“Outstanding steelhead sandwich!”

Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 14
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We used to be known as the Little olive but we have changed our; name, decor, food and experience. Come try Sandpoints newest Pub, boasting the largest HDTV selection in town and over 100+ beers and a great selection of draft beers. We also feature Sandpoint's best buffalo wing selection so come on by and say 'Hello Neighbor'
Reviewed 27 August 2014

OMG, the steelhead sandwich ($9) was fabulous! Served on a warm pita that was soft and oh so yummy with tomatoes and tzadiki, also with a salad with a creamy dressing. My dad had the fish and chips ($10), and he said the skinny fries were the best he has ever tasted! He kept raving about them all day long. The special was a tofu salad with a variety of veggies, wanted to taste it but will have to go back and try it later.
We sat outside on the patio with its plastic chairs and tables because it was warm but the inside was very inviting - beautiful decor. Servers were efficient and friendly. They have a pretty extensive wine list and a full bar.

1  Thank Tamara T

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I love Mediterranean food. Its my favorite. Little Olive did themselves proud. They had a lamb burger special the night we visited and it was among the best lamb we've ever eaten. Don't miss the homemade hummus and pita bread. The house wine was very drinkable and inexpensive. The service was super friendly and efficient. We would gladly eat here again!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

We had just ordered our food at Little Olive on a Saturday night when a severe windstorm blew through town, wreaking havoc and knocking out power nearly everywhere. The staff handled the crisis perfectly, made sure we had light at our tables, and assured us that the chefs were working by flashlight, and that the gas appliances would still allow them to prepare our food.

The flaming cheese entree was even more spectacular in a darkened room, and very tasty as well, and we all fought for the last wedge of warm pita to mop up the cheesy oily goodness on the bottom of the plate. Our dinners were just as amazing, from my wife's falafel, to my daughter's fish and chips, and the Cypress chicken I ordered was devoured in short order.

Kudos to the entire staff, from our excellent waiter, who was cheerful, helpful, and made excellent suggestions, to the management and maitre d' who checked in on us, and of course the kitchen staff who produced all of our yummy food in very trying circumstances.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

My husband were in town for a visit to family and while picking up cheese curds from Litehouse (right across the street) we decided to do an early dinner at Little Olive. I hadn't heard much about it, so we took a chance. I had the Shrimp Saganaki (Opa!!), which is flamed at the table with brandy, and have to say it was amazing! My husband ordered the 2x lamb (8oz) and while perfectly cooked and with good flavor (from a local farm) it seemed less than 8ozs. We also had two appetizers and EVERYTHING we ate we would go back for again!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Quiet setting, professional and friendly service, delicious food at a reasonable price! Loved their hummus and the angel hair pasta with fresh vegetables!