“Excellent Impulse stop!”

Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 14
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We used to be known as the Little olive but we have changed our; name, decor, food and experience. Come try Sandpoints newest Pub, boasting the largest HDTV selection in town and over 100+ beers and a great selection of draft beers. We also feature Sandpoint's best buffalo wing selection so come on by and say 'Hello Neighbor'
Reviewed 9 August 2014

My husband were in town for a visit to family and while picking up cheese curds from Litehouse (right across the street) we decided to do an early dinner at Little Olive. I hadn't heard much about it, so we took a chance. I had the Shrimp Saganaki (Opa!!), which is flamed at the table with brandy, and have to say it was amazing! My husband ordered the 2x lamb (8oz) and while perfectly cooked and with good flavor (from a local farm) it seemed less than 8ozs. We also had two appetizers and EVERYTHING we ate we would go back for again!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Quiet setting, professional and friendly service, delicious food at a reasonable price! Loved their hummus and the angel hair pasta with fresh vegetables!

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Had dinner with friends on their deck recently. I had the Zeus burger. OMG delicious! Spouse had Giros Salad, also outstanding. Great service and atmosphere.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

It's all good here, clean, lots of light, a big home remodeled into a restaurant. Check out the natural wood ceiling and the hanging art work. Great staff knew the menu and wine list well for paring.

1  Thank Yellowbilledtours
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I ordered the sauteed shrimp saganaki and the gyro. The food was delicious. The prices were fair. The service was excellent. The ambiance was also very good. I also loved the music. There are about 34 seats inside and about 20 outside.