“Delish!”

Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 14
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We used to be known as the Little olive but we have changed our; name, decor, food and experience. Come try Sandpoints newest Pub, boasting the largest HDTV selection in town and over 100+ beers and a great selection of draft beers. We also feature Sandpoint's best buffalo wing selection so come on by and say 'Hello Neighbor'
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Quiet setting, professional and friendly service, delicious food at a reasonable price! Loved their hummus and the angel hair pasta with fresh vegetables!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Had dinner with friends on their deck recently. I had the Zeus burger. OMG delicious! Spouse had Giros Salad, also outstanding. Great service and atmosphere.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

It's all good here, clean, lots of light, a big home remodeled into a restaurant. Check out the natural wood ceiling and the hanging art work. Great staff knew the menu and wine list well for paring.

1  Thank Yellowbilledtours
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I ordered the sauteed shrimp saganaki and the gyro. The food was delicious. The prices were fair. The service was excellent. The ambiance was also very good. I also loved the music. There are about 34 seats inside and about 20 outside.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I have eaten here several times with my family and have always enjoyed the cuisine and the staff. It is relatively authentic insofar as the Greek dishes go and moderately priced. I recommend it without reservation. Enjoy yourself!