Review Highlights
Summer at Schweitzer

I’m not a skiier, so I only visit in summer. I enjoy riding the lift to take in the view (and... read more

Reviewed 10 September 2018
Kris_K_D
Gig Harbor, Washington
via mobile
Wonderful summer afternoon of family fun!

While a little expensive, we purchased all access passes for 5 people (2 parents) and 3 kids 17... read more

Reviewed 19 August 2018
aflechner
Tustin, California

All reviews ski resort chair lift great snow lift tickets summer visit high speed lifts excellent ski ski lift bunny hill world class skiing night skiing green runs nature trail can't wait to go back beautiful scenery chimney rock selkirk lodge
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

My son is an avid skier and my daughter is a beginner. They both had a good time at downhill and cross country skiing. There were many slopes open and were well maintained. There are also various hotel options close by.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Excellent ski venue or summer visit. if you like to avoid the big crowds and see breathtaking scenery this would be the place to go.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

What can I say? Not enough really to do this mountain ski resort justice.I'm not a skier, although others in my family are. But I love to walk around and visit the various shops, restaurants, coffee shops...and people watch. However, riding the ski lift up the mountain which is around 7,000 ft., is my favorite thing in the summer months! THE VIEW OF LAKE PEND ORIELLE from the top is AMAZING!!!!! There is a big new Lodge at the top, with restaurants also. This ski resort is appropriate for all levels and ages of skiers.

1  Thank deborahr763
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We drove up here from Sandpoint to check out the mountain and enjoyed the short drive up. The view was amazing once we got there, even without the snow or skiing, great place to take a walk. There are not many restaurants open due to being there during an off season. Being from Kansas, this was an amazing site to experience!!!

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

The skiing at Schweitzer is some of the finest you're going to find anywhere, especially in the Pacific Northwest... As far as the ski resort, it's a nice little Resort, however probably the worst service I ever had was In the Chimney Rock Grill...