Review Highlights
Summer at Schweitzer

I’m not a skiier, so I only visit in summer. I enjoy riding the lift to take in the view (and... read more

Reviewed 10 September 2018
Kris_K_D
Gig Harbor, Washington
via mobile
Wonderful summer afternoon of family fun!

While a little expensive, we purchased all access passes for 5 people (2 parents) and 3 kids 17... read more

Reviewed 19 August 2018
aflechner
Tustin, California

All reviews ski resort chair lift great snow lift tickets summer visit high speed lifts excellent ski ski lift bunny hill world class skiing night skiing nature trail can't wait to go back beautiful scenery chimney rock selkirk lodge view of the lake
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Misha from Island View Resort told us about Schweitzer Mt. that we could ride the gondola up...have lunch at the top & hike down the Mt. So this is what our group did..got a group rate for the gondola ( about $13 ea ) & rode to the top & had lunch at the restaurant. I couldn't resist the Blueberry Cobbler with a scoop & vanilla ice cream as my lunch item...yummy After filling our tummies 3 from the group hiked the 2 1/2 miles down to the bottom. Very steep coming down from the top part at first. Should have brought my hiking stick! We saw the vegetation change from barren to a few bushes to Huckleberry bushes! We picked berries on the way down & snacked on them. The higher up we picked the berries the sweeter they were. Made the hike in about an 1 1/2 hrs, but we didn't get the views from the gondola coming down so we hopped back on the lift & rode it back up & down so we could enjoy the views. ( lift ticket is for all day )

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Found this spot by accident, so glad we did! Great skiing, no lines, gorgeous views and the price was right! We'll definitely be back!

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Stopped by last minute on our trip from Canada over the August weekend for a short 3 night stay at the resort, lovely place, best of all the Staff, hats off to all specially Michael who guided us Canadians turn by turn to the location. Booked us in and made a memorable trip for us.
Highly recommended, the village is great and the rooms clean and comfortable, being a hotel manager myself I did look closely at the property and found it well appointed well run and very comfortable.
Sobani Family

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank O_ZAirdrie
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Spent a couple of hours enjoying the summit of Schweitzer with family and a few libations. Even on a warm summer day, the summit was nice and cool. The lift tickets are a little pricey. In hindsight, we should have planned for more time to ride the lift a few extra times.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We took the chairlift to the top of the mountain, which had amazing views. What I liked about this chairlift it was only 15.00 and you could go up and down as many times as you liked. You could even just stay on the lift and go full circle as often as you liked.

Date of experience: July 2017