All reviewshot tubwithin walking distancetwo nightsfishingtowelsmicrowaveshowerwifi
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is the most perfect find for those who like small small towns and small bungalows. We absolutely love it! The rooms are quaint and have just enough room for what you need. The beds are comfy, therr are roomy walk in showers.There is parking for each room. I don't think the traffic fro the main road is a bother. Oh, there is a rustic hot tub. Restaurants are close by within walking distance. We sat on the small patio and visited comfortably.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 February 2018

First time participating in the Women and Bait Fishing Derby. We stayed at the Riggins Motel for two nights.

Room #10 included two queen beds, a microwave, refrigerator, flat screen tv and a fairly decent sized bath. The baseboard heat worked well, too.

We came into town about 6 pm. Ate dinner, went to bed and fished all day. Came back to the motel after a February day of fishing and the shower was hot and strong. No blow dryer in the room, but I called the office and was immediately accommodated with one.

Paid $73 for two nights - central to everything in town so we just parked our truck at the motel and walked everywhere, which was nice.

The only cons I have are very, very easy and economical to fix.

1) No hangers to be found anywhere, which wouldn’t be bad if there were a few of those 3M easy hanging hooks around the room. No hooks in the bath either. Only one towel bar for two full sets of towels Two shelves one in the room and one in the bath to set anything on. You can get a two pack of those hooks for like $7.

Room Tip: Unit 13 is on the corner and is HUGE. Two queen beds in two rooms and a little sitting area.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Car broke down in riggins. Would have liked to get it looked at but the only auto shop in town was closed because of the eclipse.... so I was thinking I wouldn't be lucky enough to find somewhere to stay. But I did! Friendly lady working. Said all she had was a room with two doubles and that if I didn't mess up the other bed, she give me the single bed price. So 55$ it was. Cable, coffee, nice bed, clean, wifi didn't work, didn't check out the hottub. Don't go to cattlemans next door, not very good. I'd stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We absolutely loved our time in Riggins! We experienced the white water, fishing, beaches, shops, but the people were the friendliest around and a huge part of what made our time here so special. Thanks for the sweet memories, Riggins! We shall return!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2017

Stayed here for a week while working in the area. Room was comfy and clean. Shower is small but plenty of very hot water. I was here during off season so very quiet.
Check in was easy even with a late arrival. I did not get breakfast here as I was given a discount for off season and basically the only guest.
The hotel is right in the center of town so you can walk to the store or places to eat. I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business