All reviews fire pit view of the river salmon private balconies enjoy the scenery coffee maker rafting trip dog
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Extremely clean and quiet, basic, modestly priced motel with an awesome view of the Salmon River. Stepped walkway down to the river with park benches to enjoy the river view. Upstairs units have small private balcony. Very friendly owners. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Upstairs units have private balconies
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Enroute to Panhandle from Boise, this stop proved to be an exceptional experience. Staff were friendly and welcoming, room was very clean and well-maintained, and view of the Salmon River was marvelous. Will definitely plan to stay again.

Room Tip: Second Floor rooms offer private deck and panoramic view of river.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2017

We have stayed at this Hotel several times, they have they best view of the river. There rooms are awesome. They are pet friendly that means a lot to me and my husband because our dog is family. The owners are awesome very friendly. Loved our stay on Sept 28th and 29th 2017. Thank you

Room Tip: Room # 19 right on the corner of the Hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2017

This motel is very reasonably priced and offers rooms overlooking the river. We stayed here years ago and a balcony has been added to second floor rooms since then. My only complaint would be we had take out food containers in the trash that were not emptied. We didn't really need the room serviced as we were re-using towels and I had made the bed, but we wanted the food containers discarded. Housekeeping left a new bath mat, took the tip and left the full trash can. We had to empty is ourselves. Overall it was a good experience and I would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank hikes
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

My friend and I stayed two nights here when we went on our jet boat and rafting tours of the Snake and Salmon Rivers. The room was clean, and the owners were gracious. Wifi was spotty, but that's my only complaint. We were too exhausted from rafting to take advantage of the view or have any extra demands, but I have no doubt the owners would have been attentive and accommodating.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends