Big Iron Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Riggins
See available hotels
Riggins Motel(Riggins)
Gateway Inn(Grangeville)
Brundage Inn(McCall)
Shore Lodge(McCall)
Hotel McCall(McCall)
View Hotel
All reviewsfood truckcomplimentary beerplace to stayrooms are cleanowners are greatthe riverrecommend staying herehave stayed here several timessalmonflat screen tvparking lotsteelhead fishingcomfortable bedidahohuntingdogdeer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2017

I have stayed here several times on hunting trips. Place is very friendly and great food. This summer took my familyon trip to Idaho. We stayed here for several nights. Love the Salmon River area. Place is awesome. Rooms very clean. Food truck is amazing. Friendly staff as always. Family owened. Always a plus.

Room Tip: We stayed in 22. Has mini fridge. Great beds
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2017

This is a great place to stay. They were friendly, personable, accommodating and the rooms were nice and modernized. they allowed me to store my bikes on property past the check out time while I rafted the Salmon River. I highly recommend this place!

Room Tip: Room #24 is an excellent suite that sleeps 6 (2 queens and a king) in 2 rooms
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2017

We stayed for two nights at the Big Iron when in Riggins for a trip on the Snake River. While the room is basic, it's clean, comfortable and the staff is very accommodating. There is a fun little diner on site that offers pub style food. With small tables and chairs in front of each room it was easy to visit with other travelers and fisher people each evening. We met some really nice folks, picked up a few fishing tips and enjoyed our stay while not breaking the bank for a bed and a shower.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 9 June 2017

I stayed here for 2 nights and was very pleased. The room was clean and comfy. They have a restaurant on site and the food was excellent.
The rooms are a little small but really perfect for a short stay. I would stay here again. The staff are friendly and the price was just fine for the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2017

We had a fantastic time staying here during the Jet Boat Races! The owners are very kind & very sweet. I love that we were given a complimentary beer when we checked in! They have a food truck that is parked in the parking lot & thee owners make the food too. The Jalapeno wontons are amazing!!! I will always recommend staying here to my friends.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends