Big Iron Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Riggins
See available hotels
Riggins Motel(Riggins)
Gateway Inn(Grangeville)
Brundage Inn(McCall)
Shore Lodge(McCall)
Hotel McCall(McCall)
View Hotel
All reviewsfood truckcomplimentary beerplace to stayrooms are cleanowners are greatthe riverrecommend staying herehave stayed here several timessalmonflat screen tvparking lotsteelhead fishingcomfortable bedidahohuntingdogdeer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 March 2016

The owners are great and the rooms have everything you need; plus the food is very good! I've stayed several days at a time and feel quite safe when by myself too. Lots of parking. I highly recommend this place!!!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank minikatz2
Reviewed 17 March 2016

Stopped in Riggins for diner on my way to McCall for skiing next afternoon.
I finally decided to stay there as it was late and I'm happy I did.
The first night was quiet, occupancy was low and the adjacent room was empty.
On my second night, people arrived in the middle of the night (3-4AM) making much noise for quite long in adjacent room. I know it can happen anywhere.
The room was very clean and bed confortable, microwave, new quiet fridge and coffee maker.
I first was looking for the thermostat and found it in the corner hidden by the TV :)
The personnel is helpfull with any question or providing items (like a knife for eating fruits) and respectfull by paying attention not to make noise as in other places in the morning.
If I ever have to go back again in the area, will definitely stay again.

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed 1 October 2015

I needed a place to stay overnight on my way to Elk City. I got in late and left early.
No computer at the front desk-paper planner with reservations in pencil. Free home made ice tea at checkin which was excellent.

Clean comfortable room. Older property but rooms look recently redone.

Very reasonable room rate.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed two nights and it was very clean and comfortable. They have a hot tub, but no pool. They have a permanent food truck that offers good reasonable food. They deliver to your room. Direct TV. Refrigerator. Microwave. Coffee maker. Outside table and chairs.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank 451Disneyland
Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

After a late night of driving I was never so happy to lay down here! FYI stay off unpaved roads unless you have a Forestry map! The bed was comfortable, room was clean, front desk had ice cold tea for us and even let me use a shop-vac to sweep the dust out of our car, Thank you Big Iron for a great stay!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple