Review Highlights
The Best River Trip!

The entire staff at River Adventures was so professional and extremely responsive. Thank you... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
amfenton9
Boise, Idaho
Fun for the whole family!

We did a jet boat tour for a family reunion - everyone from my 80 year old grandparents to my 4... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
micki1285
Hemingford, Nebraska

All reviews hells canyon jet boat steelhead great trip fish his son an amazing experience beautiful country his knowledge first class big horn sheep family vacation rock formations all ages look forward next year rich
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I did not want to go... My wife made me... I recommed this tour to anyone that that wantd a poat ride, a view of supurb geology, a view of widlife and the hiostory or=f real americans! WOW

This is an excellent boa tperfect for the duty requested of it. The driver is outstanding!!!

Mike is certified on the water by the US Coast Guard and he takes it serious. He is also a long term resident of the area and knows his history and the water. I had my eyes on Mike from the beginning, is he a hot dog? Nope, very talented. He explained what he would dood do and then he watched his clients to see if they were safe and comfortable. He is not there to scare people but rather to help them have a great experience. I did have a great experience. I will go back again and take my kids and grand-kids with me...

Thanks Mike for a great safe, fun, exciting historical experience!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
River_Adv, Front Office Manager at River Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

We are so glad you had a good time even though you weren't excited to go at first! Thank you for the review and thank you again for joining us, we look forward to having you back again with your family!

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We took our two grand sons (7&9) and another couple on a jet boat trip up the Salmon river. Could only get as far as Mackey Bar but had a wonderful time. Mike was very knowledgeable about the history and wildlife along the river and knew how to keep the young kids interested. He even let them "drive" the boat for a few minutes. Lunch was nice sub sandwiches and there were plenty of drink options. This was a fantastic memory for us and our grand sons to cherish for a long time!

1  Thank sunnshine59
River_Adv, Front Office Manager at River Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thank you for your review! We are really happy to hear you had a fantastic time and that the kids enjoyed it too!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Family and Friends took this jet boat trip on the Salmon River the day after the Total eclipse. Our adventure was such a memorable one! Mike, our "Captain" was so knowledge, fun, had a great selection of tunes, was great with the kids, and most importantly knew the river! Highly recommended River Adventures!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We are definitely happy to hear you had an amazing day! Thank you for your review and recommendation, we appreciate it!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

One of the best day trips I have every been on. Wonderful scenery and sites. If you go I highly recommend Mike. He is a great jet boat pilot and has a great sense of humor. Did an excellent job of pointing out the site and giving some great local knowledge. I'm excited to take this trip again with more friends and family. Will also be looking into fishing charters during the season. Do yourself a favor and make sure you don't pass River Adventures by!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
River_Adv, Front Office Manager at River Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

We are happy to hear your had such a great time and that you enjoyed your guide, Mike. We would definitely love to have you back on another tour and on a fishing trip! Oh, and thank you for your review and recommendation as well, we appreciate it!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

What an amazing day on the Snake River with River Adventures. It was so beautiful and Rich telling of us family's history in the Canyon was really interesting. I would do this again! Had a Blast!.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for your review! Very happy to hear you had such a blast! We would love to have you back again!