“Deliciousness!”

Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 15
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Delightful breakfast spot, serving all the favorites and some European favorites too, crepes, big pancakes and abelskivers! First time trying these little fried donut delights stuffed with meat cheese or sweets! Attentive staff and great menu choices, been here a few times and it's always delicious! Right off I-90 so easy access too, try it when youre passing thru, it's a great breakfast treat!

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Old European was recommended and it did not disappoint! My husband and I both ordered aebelskievers, they were light and fluffy.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Love this companies freshly squeezed orange juice. There portion sizes are somewhat small n quite spendy. There food is really good. Due to the high price, this isn't one of those "everyday" restaurants to goto, but for more or less special occasions.

1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

We've heard raves about this place for years so our expectations were high. Restaurant interior is not particularly attractive nor does it take me back to Europe or anywhere else. Service was fine, food is ok. My $11.99 Munich omelette was smallish and tasted fine. Side of Pancakes were good but omelette came with nothing else. My son's chicken pesto lunch crepe was small for 9.00 and tasted ok. My wife's poached eggs as part of the $11.25 European Breakfast were way overdone and the famous ableskievers are nothing any of us would ever go out if our way for.

Coffee was weak and not hot enough.

We didn't complain as our server was nice and brought us a free sample of blueberry abkeskievers but we will definitely not return.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

We could see this restaurant from the interstate but had never tried it. I had the "Cake Plate", a sample of several different foods. It was fabulous - best crepe I've ever had, very tasty potato pancake, blueberry abelskivers, and hot cakes. Waitstaff were friendly and efficient. They had a "storybook" with some history of some of the staff. There are athletes, teachers, students, mechanics, daycare owner, artists - sall working here in Post Falls. Very interesting. Great choice for out-of-town guests. We are definitely planning a return visit!!