“Lunch with Friends”

Ranked #2 of 101 Restaurants in Post Falls
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We stop here for a great lunch before heading to shopping. Always great food. Super service. no complaints we come often.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My friend and I ate here about a week ago. Very friendly wait staff, and attentive to our needs. We both had the Caesar Salad with grill salmon. Huge piece of fish, grilled to perfection. My only concern about White House Grill is the overpowering smell of garlic, which I love to smell while I am there, but sadly it lingers on your coats and clothing for days. Washed all my clothes immediately when I got home, hung my coat outside to air out, and ended up cleaning it, also.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We enjoyed the food and have now been there twice. We liked the spinach, arugula & orange salad, but the olives and feta were the only positives about the Greek Salad--we sent it back (& were offered a replacement for $7, which we declined). The lamb burger was awesome! Britney waited on us both times and she was both knowledgeable and efficient.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing restaurant! Absolutely scrumtrulescent Greek/Mediterranean food! Will be back very soon!!!!!

Raci E, Owner at White House Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Whether it’s a date night, birthday or group of friends, the White House Grill always delivers flavor and atmosphere. If it’s your birthday, be prepared for a fun surprise (often involving the owner himself).
Lots of great menu items, but the appetizers set them apart. Turkish cigars - a bit higher is price than they used to be, but still a treat!
Deep fried Feta - Yum!
Roasted garlic - I was a happy girl when they added this to the menu.
I definitely recommend this over and over again.

Raci E, Owner at White House Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Thank you for your kind words! Ps cigars expensive because of the senctions against Cuba lol

Been to White House Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK