“Very nice place to stay.”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Pocatello
UK
“Very nice place to stay.”
Reviewed 28 September 2011

We stayed here one night only, but found it very pleasant. Lovely king bed, clean room, good bath room with just average towels. Ok breakfast included, very friendly and helpful staff, but no guest laundry. Ate at Sandpiper restaurant just across the road, which was very pleasant, although a little pricey, gave a discount to Comfort Inn guests. Bliss to have warm weather to eat outside after the chill of Yellowstone!

Room Tip: Not sure, perhaps away from noise of the interstate
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Peripatetic2
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
McAllen, Texas
Reviewed 14 September 2011

We stayed here on our way back from Las Vegas and it was very relaxing that the checkin was quick and my grand kids enjoyed the fresh cookies that were available at checkin. The front desk person: "Chantelle" Not sure of the spelling was very good she had a line up and was very effecient in handling the line up. The rooms where very comfortable and the morning breakfast was great. Would recommended anyone to stay here.

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor and at the end so a little walk to get to room. I would ask for a room c...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Thank Kurt.mr S
Rexburg, Idaho
Reviewed 6 September 2011

This was a great place to stay! My family and I stayed here during the Pocatello Marathon and were treated very well. We were provided with a later checkout to ensure I had enough time to finish my race and shower. The beds were very comfortable and there were even high school volleyball players staying in the same hotel and we never heard them. We got a great nights rest, swam in the pool and hot tub, enjoyed the fresh baked cookies, and the service we received was superb. The location next to the interstate deemed to be very valuable and again it was very quiet. All in all they were a great place to stay and will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Boise
Reviewed 9 August 2011

On the plus side, the front desk staff was friendly on check-in and check-out, the hotel and our room appeared to be clean. The room which included a king bed was roomy and nicely furnished. We did have a problem with one of our keys not being properly programmed which presented no problem since my wife and I left and returned at the same time using the one key that worked. Another problem we encountered was with the sink stopper which was disconnected and we couldn't fix which we reported to the front desk so that we wouldn't be blamed for it. An especially uncomfortable problem was what we thought was a very stale air smell in the room after the air conditioning was running. My wife and I both woke up in the morning with our eyes burning plus I also had a headache and a nose bleed as a result of the stale air. As we had to leave early the next morning, I did not try to contact the manager to see what might be the cause of the problem. A final problem which I didn't discover until I was home was the fact I was charged $1.50 for the use of the in-room safe which I didn't use or even know it was there. I called to complain on this and was told the charge was automatically added to every room unless on check-in one indicates they won't use it. The front desk person did not tell me this but did say there is a sign on the counter indicating such. The same person said she would contact management to see if the charge could be removed. Finally, again on the plus side, the furnished breakfast was more than adequate including the basics plus waffles, sausage, etc. I don't know if we'd stay here again because of the stale air problem.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank durf1
The Dalles
Reviewed 8 August 2011

It has no elevator so you have to do stairs. The pool was too cool for me but it was nice. The breakfast was very good. Had waffles, sausage, and egg in a little pancake size plus all the other standard stuff. Breakfast staff was very effecient and helpful. Keep the place clean.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family