I would never stay at the Cottontree Inn in Pocatello ID again! Despite advertising wifi in every room we could not connect. After numerous calls to ask for help... passwords or other ideas to access a connections, the desk person said she would "reset" the router. This did nothing and when we called again she said we could just come to the lobby and connect and then return to our room and it would "Probably" stay connected! - This did work but was totally unacceptable.
THEN, in the morning there was only lukewarm water!!!! Front desk said they would send a someone to our room to try to fix the problem. NOT what I wanted at 7 am...some strange guy in our room doing who knows what? I asked them to find a room that did have hot water and to bring me a key. In fairness they did this and I got a hot shower. The hotel is clean and basically well maintained but NOT worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Pocatello, ID hotel is conveniently located near Interstate 86 and Interstate 15, providing easy access to Idaho State University and West Yellowstone National Park.The spacious and tidy accommodations at this charming and elegant Idaho Best Western with featured brick wall decor offers cable satellite television with ESPN®, Pay-per-view movies, free wireless high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, a desk, updated toiletries and more. Get the perfect start to each day of your stay in Idaho with a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, including freshly cooked waffles, hot biscuits and sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, breakfast meats and so much more. While staying at this hotel near Idaho State University, guests can also take advantage of the business center, cocktail lounge, 24-hour heated indoor pool and whirlpool hot tub, local shuttle, conference services and meeting facilities that accommodate up to 75 attendees. Business travelers often choose this Idaho Best Western for its close proximity to Simplot, Heinz, Portneuf Medical Center, Union Pacific Railroad, the FBI and ON Semiconductor. Those visiting Idaho State University also have just a short commute from this Pocatello, ID hotel.Guests of the BEST WESTERN Pocatello Inn can also enjoy easy access to many of the area's popular attractions, such as the Pocatello Zoo, Stephens Performing Arts Center, Highland Golf Course, Holt Arena, America Falls Reservoir, Lava Hot Springs, Fort Hall Casino and Pebble Creek Ski Area or take a day trip up to Yellowstone National Park. No matter what the occasion for your trip, there's something nearby for you to do, to unwind or to explore in this great city in Idaho. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Pocatello Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cottontree Hotel Pocatello
- Best Western Pocatello
- Best Western Cottontree Hotel
- Pocatello Best Western