All reviewswafflesfew issuesroom was cleanprice was reasonableshower stallwould stay againstaff was very friendlycoffee makerstayed two nightsfridge and microwavefresh cookieshot breakfastfree breakfastfreewaygazebostopovercereal
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I can't say enough good things about this hotel!! It was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was nice and helpful. If I ever go back to Nampa I will definitely stay here again and would recommend to anyone visiting Nampa.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2017

This hotel was a great spot - the price was right. Friendly staff; clean rooms!!!! Wifi was great; fridge and microwave in the room.

We have stayed at many hotels and this room was probably one of the nicest we stayed in our whole trip (25 nights on the road) - thank you!! Its nice when you can stop at a hotel and feel like you can relax.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Some redecorating being worked on during our stay. Our room was clean and comfortable, but the carpeted areas in the halls and in the elevator were very dirty. The accessible shower in room 232 drained out of the enclosure because of bad design. The Keurig coffee maker would only make 1/4 cup of lukewarm coffee, and will be replaced. Overall, a good value.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Sleep Inn is a wonderful chain and their hotel in Nampa lived up to my high regard. Everything was first rate from being greeted with water and a cookie at check in to a friendly goodbye at check out. In between I had a clean and comfortable room, a nice dip in the pool at 1 am, a sound sleep and a very good breakfast. I don't know when I'll find myself in Nampa again, but if I do I know where I will be staying. An excellent job.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We booked two nights here. The hotel states on Booking that it's a PET FRIENDLY hotel. When we arrived at the hotel the woman at the desk was polite to the all white family in front of us and unfriendly to myself and my boyfriend, who is black. As we were checking in I let her know that we had a pet, a cat. She immediately told me in a firm, loud voice "We don't accept cats! Dogs only!" We told her that on Booking it said "pet friendly" and her reply was "Dogs ONLY! No cats, parrots, or anything else allowed." We were told we couldn't stay there with our cat. So of course we left. We asked about cancelling and removing the charge from my debit card and she told us we would have to go through Booking. My debit card was charged $106.00 for a room I was not allowed to use because I brought a cat to a "PET FRIENDLY" hotel!! When we talked to Booking we were told that this woman LIEDin a written email and told them that she did not turn us away from the hotel because of the cat. I really don't care if she's racist or not. I just want my money refunded!
STAY AWAY FROM SLEEP INN IN NAMPA IDAHO!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business