“Incredible customer service!”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Nampa
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We originally booked a queen size room however we weren't happy with the room size. We visited with Samantha Sherman at the front desk and asked if a king size room was available. She made it happen for a small fee. The room was perfect!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I can't say enough good things about this hotel!! It was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was nice and helpful. If I ever go back to Nampa I will definitely stay here again and would recommend to anyone visiting Nampa.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2017

This hotel was a great spot - the price was right. Friendly staff; clean rooms!!!! Wifi was great; fridge and microwave in the room.

We have stayed at many hotels and this room was probably one of the nicest we stayed in our whole trip (25 nights on the road) - thank you!! Its nice when you can stop at a hotel and feel like you can relax.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Some redecorating being worked on during our stay. Our room was clean and comfortable, but the carpeted areas in the halls and in the elevator were very dirty. The accessible shower in room 232 drained out of the enclosure because of bad design. The Keurig coffee maker would only make 1/4 cup of lukewarm coffee, and will be replaced. Overall, a good value.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Sleep Inn is a wonderful chain and their hotel in Nampa lived up to my high regard. Everything was first rate from being greeted with water and a cookie at check in to a friendly goodbye at check out. In between I had a clean and comfortable room, a nice dip in the pool at 1 am, a sound sleep and a very good breakfast. I don't know when I'll find myself in Nampa again, but if I do I know where I will be staying. An excellent job.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nampa
0.3 km away
3.1 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa
11.3 km away
Best Western Plus Caldwell Inn & Suites

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK