Sleep Inn
US$ 102
RodewayInn
US$ 141
TripAdvisor
All reviewswafflesfew issuesroom was cleanprice was reasonablewould stay againshower stallnice place to staystaff was very friendlycoffee makerfridge and microwavenon smokingfresh cookieshot breakfastfree breakfastfreewaygazebostopover
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Sleep Inn is a wonderful chain and their hotel in Nampa lived up to my high regard. Everything was first rate from being greeted with water and a cookie at check in to a friendly goodbye at check out. In between I had a clean and comfortable room, a nice dip in the pool at 1 am, a sound sleep and a very good breakfast. I don't know when I'll find myself in Nampa again, but if I do I know where I will be staying. An excellent job.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We booked two nights here. The hotel states on Booking that it's a PET FRIENDLY hotel. When we arrived at the hotel the woman at the desk was polite to the all white family in front of us and unfriendly to myself and my boyfriend, who is black. As we were checking in I let her know that we had a pet, a cat. She immediately told me in a firm, loud voice "We don't accept cats! Dogs only!" We told her that on Booking it said "pet friendly" and her reply was "Dogs ONLY! No cats, parrots, or anything else allowed." We were told we couldn't stay there with our cat. So of course we left. We asked about cancelling and removing the charge from my debit card and she told us we would have to go through Booking. My debit card was charged $106.00 for a room I was not allowed to use because I brought a cat to a "PET FRIENDLY" hotel!! When we talked to Booking we were told that this woman LIEDin a written email and told them that she did not turn us away from the hotel because of the cat. I really don't care if she's racist or not. I just want my money refunded!
STAY AWAY FROM SLEEP INN IN NAMPA IDAHO!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank TuffRN
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

First time visit to Sleep Inn, although it appears some remodeling and or upgrades are in progress, the carpets need cleaning, especially the elevator that needs immediate cleaning. Staff was very friendly

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jim D
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival customer service was a dud so I thought I was in for a bad visit, however the room was very cozy and the TV was good. The pool was small, but open 24/7 So I got to do some early self care and work out. The check out was better than check in with customer service.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Thomas M, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank You for your review of your recent stay. I apologize for the service that you experienced at check in, I will definitely follow up with the check in staff regarding this.

I am please to see that you enjoyed out heated pool and that you experienced great customer service at check in. I will pass along your kind works to the check out staff as well.

We look forward to seeing you the next time that you are in Nampa.

Regards,

Thomas Mitchell

Reviewed 11 August 2017

This property is set in a somewhat industrial area, but it has a little green space and a gazebo and easy to access. It is not too far from downtown. There is nothing special about the building or rooms which are reasonably sized and clean.

Stayed: June 2017

Thank You for your review. It's great to read that you enjoyed our grass area, gazebo, and hotel cleanliness.

We hope to see you the next time that your travels bring you to Nampa.

Regards,