All reviews few issues room was clean would stay again shower stall night's sleep staff was very friendly stayed two nights fridge and microwave fresh cookies hot breakfast freeway gazebo pillows stopover
Reviewed 18 June 2017

We booked a room last minute from the road, needed a place that would take our 2 Pomeranians. Sleep Inn was fine if expensive for what we got, they did charge $25 extra per dog so it was close to $200 for a basic room all told. Room was obviously specifically for dog owners as it was a bit smelly. Clean, adequate. Some grassy areas for the dogs to potty. Not much around it for walks.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

After traveling all day we arrived at the hotel that I had made a 5 day reservation at. She took my ID and then proceeded to tell me she couldn't give me the room because the address on my ID was within 15 miles of the hotel. So at 2am muy 13 year old daughter and I had to go searching for a place to stay for the night. Not any eau thing at that timer of the night.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sleepyeyes42
Thomas M, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thanks for your review. I apologize that you overlooked the disclaimer regarding local residents staying with us, when you booked your reservation. This policy has been in place for over 1 year, and we feel that it creates a more enjoyable stay for our guests.

Regards,

Thomas Mitchell

Reviewed 2 June 2017

We recently had a 3-night stay at this property over Memorial Day weekend, and found that it was a good fit for what we needed. We were in town visiting family, and honestly didn't spend a whole lot of time in the room. However, the room was clean and comfortable, and the staff that we interacted with was friendly and helpful. The hotel itself is showing some wear, but nothing major that we noticed. As long as you get a good rate (we booked it a couple of months out), then this is definitely a good place to stay for a few nights. We'll stay again in the future.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank carnalismocc
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed for three nights, in room #113. It is easy to find, alongside I84. The beds were only so, so. The refrigerator did not work in room. I had to ask for an ice bucket and was given a filthy, spotty one, with hair in it.
I do not recommend.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 April 2017

We stayed here on our way home to BC. For the price you can't beat it. Under $25 USD includes our small dog. We checked in quite late, desk staff all really nice, and were happy with our very comfy bed and very clean room. Microwave, small fridge, coffee maker plus a small breakfast offering of the usual fare. Works for us, we were on the road by 7:30am. We will stay again if coming through the area.

Date of stay: April 2017