“These rooms are for sleepin'”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Nampa
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I was in Nampa to see the Tool concert on 6/18 so this was a great location. Unfortunately for me, I managed to develop a lovely ear infection and had to bail on both the concert, and my flight home the next day. So, I went from spending one planned night here to spending three. I made use of the laundry facilities on the 3rd floor which worked well, and the front desk has soap and dryer sheets. The staff was tremendous, even offering at one point to use the building's oven (?) to heat up a pot pie I had purchased, but the in-room microwave couldn't handle. I didn't take them up on that offer, but it was great of them to ask. Housekeeping was very friendly and my room was immaculate. Breakfast was eggs, waffles, fruit, juice, milk, cereal, potatoes and sausages. Not a bad spread at all, but be quick because it ends at 9am. Overall an excellent stay and I thank them again here.

Room Tip: 3rd floor might be more quiet than lower floors.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 18 June 2017

We booked a room last minute from the road, needed a place that would take our 2 Pomeranians. Sleep Inn was fine if expensive for what we got, they did charge $25 extra per dog so it was close to $200 for a basic room all told. Room was obviously specifically for dog owners as it was a bit smelly. Clean, adequate. Some grassy areas for the dogs to potty. Not much around it for walks.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

After traveling all day we arrived at the hotel that I had made a 5 day reservation at. She took my ID and then proceeded to tell me she couldn't give me the room because the address on my ID was within 15 miles of the hotel. So at 2am muy 13 year old daughter and I had to go searching for a place to stay for the night. Not any eau thing at that timer of the night.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sleepyeyes42
Thomas M, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thanks for your review. I apologize that you overlooked the disclaimer regarding local residents staying with us, when you booked your reservation. This policy has been in place for over 1 year, and we feel that it creates a more enjoyable stay for our guests.

Regards,

Thomas Mitchell

Reviewed 2 June 2017

We recently had a 3-night stay at this property over Memorial Day weekend, and found that it was a good fit for what we needed. We were in town visiting family, and honestly didn't spend a whole lot of time in the room. However, the room was clean and comfortable, and the staff that we interacted with was friendly and helpful. The hotel itself is showing some wear, but nothing major that we noticed. As long as you get a good rate (we booked it a couple of months out), then this is definitely a good place to stay for a few nights. We'll stay again in the future.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank carnalismocc
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed for three nights, in room #113. It is easy to find, alongside I84. The beds were only so, so. The refrigerator did not work in room. I had to ask for an ice bucket and was given a filthy, spotty one, with hair in it.
I do not recommend.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nampa
0.3 km away
2.8 km away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center
11.3 km away
Best Western Plus Caldwell Inn & Suites

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK