Sleep Inn
US$ 157
US$ 134
getaroom.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewswafflesfew issuesroom was cleanprice was reasonablewould stay againshower stallnice place to staystaff was very friendlycoffee makerfridge and microwavenon smokingfresh cookieshot breakfastfree breakfastfreewaygazebostopover
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel in May 2016 and paid my bill with my debit card upon checkout. On October 31, I noticed a charge to my checking account for this hotel for the amount I paid back in May. I called the hotel and was told that there was a glitch in their computer system and I was not the only person that had reported the same issue and a manager was taking care of the issue. I left my name and number requesting a phone call the next day from the manager. Four days later and I'm still waiting for that phone call or the issue to be fixed. I've now turned it over to Visa to dispute the issue. They were able to run a transaction on an old debit card that was cancelled when I received a new chipped card.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

The location of this hotel is not the best but the rooms are very comfortable and cozy. Nice indoor swimming pool and a hot tub. The breakfast has a high standard. The best thing with all Sleep Inns are the rooms which are comfortable and clean but a bit small.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 October 2016

This hotel, naar highway 100, was a great overnight stop on out journey to Texas.great room with Nice cotton linen. A big room with every comfort needed. The free Breakfast was great with an excellent service of the attendance.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 10 October 2016

I made reservation at this hotel for the nights of October 7th and 8th, as we would be in the area for events at the Idaho Center. I made our reservation on September 9th with an individual named "Lucinda". Before making reservation I asked if hotel was pet friendly and if they had rooms available. She told me that she only had one left with two double beds and there was a pet fee of $25.00. I reserved the room and subsequently received confirmation via email. When we arrived at the hotel the evening October 7th, I verified we had reserved room and as a secondary thought asked if reservation showed we were bringing our dog and the clerk said it did not. Of course the manager was "out of town" and unavailable for consultation so the clerk called "Lucinda" who said she did not make a reservation that included a pet. So we had no place to stay, our event was due to start in less than an hour. We subsequently attended the event, then spent a couple hours going to various hotels trying to find a pet friendly room. We ended up in a hotel where we would have never stayed in ideal conditions. There are lots of hotels in the area who have competent people on reservation desk. You make a reservation at this hotel at your own risk.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cecilia H
Reviewed 6 October 2016

Clean room. Room was smaller than expected, but was functional and fine. Frig/coffee/microwave in room. Our room had a lot of freeway traffic noise which did not bother us, but may some - you may want to ask for a room away from the freeway. Full breakfast. Super helpful, friendly desk clerk.

Room Tip: choose a room away from highway if traffic noise bothers you
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family