All reviews great place to stay horse show horse park king suite would stay here again breakfast staff quiet location complimentary breakfast pool and hot tub cookies home away from home great breakfast nice stay comfortable rooms business trip staff was very friendly very nice hotel
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We just stayed again at the Inn for one night while traveling from North Idaho to Southern California,

Right from the moment we walked in the door Carly at the front desk made us feel so welcome. She was so friendly and just delightful. What a great asset to this hotel. We settled in and went out to dinner with friends who live in Boise. When we returned they came into the lobby to say goodbye and she was so nice to the,m and kind to their little boy. I can't remember the last time I had an employee at a hotel, of any price range, make such a good impression.

We have stayed here before and it was always clean and nice, but we were delighted to see a lovely remodel had been done in the past year. Nicer than the minimalist styles some of the expensive hotels are now doing.

Rooms were very nice and the beds really comfortable. The only thing missing in the room was a trash can liner. Please owners, add these back in. My career was in restaurants and hotels and I know housekeeping is a tough enough job. I feel so sorry for them! This has got to be less sanitary with no liner. I hope everyone tips them well.

The breakfast was nice and the attendant helpful and friendly. I wish you would allow them to put out a tip jar since it seems everyone is allowed to put one out these days. We handed her a tip, but maybe a tip jar would encourage others to do the same.

Sorry, I do not mean to tell you how to run your business. The employees are just so great that even being an inexpensive property the customers should show their appreciation even if only in a small way.

The whole hotel was very clean and the parking easy. The location is terrific if you are headed south thru Reno like we were. Just hop on to the freeway and miss all the Boise traffic.

We'll be back next year.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janis I
Erica H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

I truly appreciate your comments and review on our property! I am happy to see that my team's work was acknowledged so highly by you. I am definitely sharing this with our team and we are more than happy to have you back next year!

Erica Hernandez

Reviewed 22 December 2017

The friendliness of the staff was amazing. We used the digital check in. We needed two keys or we would have downloaded the key also. The breakfast eggs and potatoes were a little cold but rest of the offering was great and again even the service personnel for breakfast were amazing and happy to be there! We will return

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the review. I appreciate your comments regarding our breakfast and will ensure that we rectify the problem.

We look forward to having you back soon!

Erica Hernandez

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Grandkids came to meet us at the motel and swim. We rented snorkels and masks to teach snorkeling. First day was eight hours in the pool, second day 4 hours, third day 3 hours in the pool. That plus family breakfasts in which Anita took care of us... it made our trip fantastic! It was a huge success !

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank vatadon
Reviewed 22 November 2017

We stayed here for a weekend November 2017. We had a king studio suite with sofa bed. The staff was very friendly, room was comfortable and clean and the breakfast was hot and had a good variety of foods. The exercise room was awesome. Had a couple of newer treadmills a bike and some free weights and I used it both days.
They didn't have a airport shuttle but the cab ride was only $20.00 .
We would stay there again if we needed to.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Beautiful accommodations. The lobby is very spacious and the whole hotel is updated and very clean. We were so impressed with our room; it has to be the cleanest hotel room we've ever stayed in. The staff was excellent and so very helpful. Our check-in was quick and efficient and we received such a warm welcome.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business