Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Nampa at the Idaho Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sleep Inn(Nampa)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat place to staygreat complimentary breakfasthorse showhorse parkking suiteno exceptionbreakfast staffquiet locationwould stay here againpool and hot tubclean roomscookieshome away from homeexcellent hotelbreakfast areanice staybusiness trip
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I always stay here when we have a horse show going on in the Idaho Center. The convenience is fabulous and the staff amazing. I think that the staff must receive wonderful training because it certainly shows! I am no big on buffet breakfasts but the coffee is great. The rooms are immaculate!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Erica H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Thank you so much for your great comments! We love having you here every year for the horse show and hope to continue the tradition.

Take care.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

My family traveled up to see the eclipse in Idaho. I chose this hotel as the best available location. The staff was friendly and attentive to our needs. The restaurant suggestions were great. The room was clean and it was quiet at night. The bathroom set up was the best I've seen when traveling with a family. I would return here when I visit Idaho again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the review! We hope that your travels will bring you back to Idaho soon, as we would love to have you back.

Take care.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I stay at Hotel's across the country and would put this one up in the top 5, or maybe even 2 as far as "handy" is concerned. It is within walking distance of Walmart (across the street) and literally sits in the parking lot of the Ford Center ( a venue that hosts a seemingly non-stop array of top shelf entertainment events) the day I was there they had a "foo-fighters" concert going on.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the nice review! We appreciate your honest feedback and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

We stayed in a King room. It had a fridge but no microwave. There were tons of flat tables and areas to spread out stuff, which I loved (I never unpack and put things in hotel dressers). There were ottomans on wheels for seating and outlets and usb ports everywhere for charging up. Breakfast in the morning was good, lots of options, they even had chocolate chips for the waffle batter. We didn't use it but it looked like there were even to-go packed breakfasts at the check out counter if you were in a hurry. Lots of nice seating around for eating. Lots of luggage trolleys to use also. The best part was finding out the pool and hot tub were open 24 hours! From 10pm-6am it's adults only. We got to use it even though we were out doing stuff all day and basically had the place to ourselves the whole time. Free newspapers were out on the counter and it looked like they might have had free fresh cookies when we checked in but they were all out at that time. The bathroom was a walk in shower, pretty good size. Again lots of flat open counter area to spread out stuff, even a ledge under the mirror to put more stuff. Lots of towel hooks as well. All the tiles looked new and clean, modern and bright. It seemed like they thought of all the things travelers need to spread out and hang up wet stuff. And they had HGTV:) We were in ID for about a week and this was my favorite hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Erica H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I will be sharing your feedback with our team and look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We came here during the great deluge of people descending for the Solar Eclipse of 2017. During what surely was one of their busiest weekends ever, the staff was awesome! There is only one down side - the floors/ceilings let you hear every step of the upstairs neighbor. Even the white noise machine we travel with didn't block it out.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our hotel. I apologize that the noise level was a little louder than normal during the solar eclipse weekend. When staying with us in the future let us know immediately and we will be sure to address the problem that way you are not having to hear the additional noise.

Please feel free to reach out to me should you have additional feedback for me.