US$ 141
US$ 97
US$ 82
SleepInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 92/night.

US$ 68
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 77/night.

US$ 151
US$ 70
US$ 157
US$ 143
Cancelon
All reviewsgreat place to staygreat complimentary breakfasthorse showhorse parkking suiteno exceptionwould stay here againbreakfast staffquiet locationpool and hot tubclean roomshome away from homecookiesexcellent hotelbreakfast areanice staybusiness trip
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Friendly staff and very welcoming. I would definitely stay here again. Rooms are comfortable and clean. Kids enjoyed the big pool and hot tub. Great complimentary breakfast. We were there with a big group and staff was interested in our event and made us few very welcoming.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 585kelleym
Erica H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2017

Thank you for the great review. I am happy to hear that you and your group enjoyed your stay with us!

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Hampton Inn & Suites at the Idaho Center is by far one of the best hotels we stay in. I travel with a group of high school track and field athletes and the Hampton is always accommodating to our needs. We arrived very late, and hotel staff greeted us with a tray of cookies and all rooms were ready for us to check in. We have stayed here for the last 10 years. I always stay here as they treat us as family. HIGHLY recommended!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the awesome review! We truly appreciate your business for the last 10 years, we always look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We had a very nice, clean room. The front desk was superb, the cookies were great - and the gym equipment worked. I really do appreciate it when you get a decent breakfast as well. Eggs, sausage, oatmeal, fruit, coffee. It was very nice.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Erica H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

Thank you for the nice review. I am happy to hear that we met your expectations.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 17 January 2017

They could have notified me before the stay that the pool/hot tub and gym were out of order. The drinks by registration were priced more than the machines on the second floor and were warm because the cooler was broken. Ice machine on the main floor was broken and had to use second floor. Between the slow internet, rust in the tub, warm drinks that were priced high, no working ice machine on main floor and all the other amenities out of service I was extremely dissatisfied with my stay for the rate I paid.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Erica H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2017

Dear P9827KDjacobs,

Thank you so much for your recent stay and taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor.

Your feedback and comments are invaluable to the hotel and greatly appreciated. My most sincere apologies for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. The suite shop refrigerator is in the process of being replaced with a new set due to the malfunction. Cold beverages are being kept in a fridge close to the front desk and are available for purchase. I have reached out to my team about the gym being closed; it should not have been closed. The room you stayed in is being converted into a standing shower, so I do hope you will return after our renovation is complete to see our new guestrooms.

Again, my apologies for the inconveniences that you encountered and thanking you for bringing these issues to my attention.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Hotel is great and excellent customer service. Very clean and quiet. Everyone is very friendly , and every employee has a smile on their face. They exceeded my expectations. Surely will go back their for my trip.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Erica H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations and look forward to seeing you again soon.

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us!