“Ladies Trip to the PBR !”

Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Nampa at the Idaho Center
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Nampa
Reviewed 18 October 2016

This is the third year we have stay at this hotel for this event...and it's a wonderful location. There is a sandwich shop right in front of this hotel that is wonderful and a Walmart across the street for anything else. This hotel is great, it is quite and has wonderful beds, very clean, has a nice lobby for visiting with people, or having a cup of coffee and warm cookies, or sitting and playing cards with friends. The pool area is very convenient and clean. The breakfast is nice with hot and cold cereal, waffles, fruit, eggs etc.. When we stay there this hotel was sold out, the PBR Bull Riding Group was staying there...which is a lot of nice young men, and it was extremely quite and a great hotel !

Room Tip: The rooms in this hotel are great and the beds are wonderful.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Erica H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Thank you for the nice review. I am happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us!

We look forward to having you back for the 4th year!

Reviewed 16 October 2016

After a long 10 road trip, I was looking for a clean, nice and quiet, place to lay my very tired head. I found it at the Hampton Inn. The staff, very professional. The room very clean. What more could I have asked for.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

The rooms are always immaculate and the TV and internet are top notch. The complimentary breakfast is excellent. Check in and check out are a breeze. It is convenient to the freeway, but it will require a drive to get to any desirable restaurant.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Erica H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2016

Thank you for the nice review. We always love having you here and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

We arrived on a Friday for a 6 night stay and was greeted by a nice front desk guy who let us view the room prior to deciding to stay. We had no reservations. The room was large and clean. We took the room. After 5 nights, we had to leave (our choice) and the girl at the front desk checked us out did not charge us for the original 6th night, even with such short notice.

Very clean.

Very quiet as our room was in the back towards the Ford Center. Convenient location with freeway close by (can't hear it) and Wally World just across the street.

The included breakfast in the mornings was fairly typical with a large and varied offering, and the eggs changed shape daily.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for the nice review! I am happy to hear that you chose to stay with us for 5 nights and that all your needs and expectations were met.

We hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed 9 October 2016

I was extremely impressed with the friendly and helpful nature of the entire staff. I would like to especially bring to your attention the efforts of Jennifer, Nicole, Molly and last but not least Elora! Each one of these ladies went out of their way to make my needs and requests to seem to be their most import priority. I wish I had stayed here before as my work brings me to this area often and I am sure I would have had a better stay if I had made this hotel my home away from home. My only recommendation: Since we had a King size bed, we should have King size pillows, similar to Holiday Inn's pillows.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great review. I will be sharing your wonderful comments with all the ladies that you mentioned!

I appreciate your recommendation with the king size pillows, I will be sure to mention this to our Hilton team.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Erica Hernandez

Travellers also viewed these Nampa hotels
1.2 km away
3.8 km away
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#8 of 11 in Nampa

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Nampa at the Idaho Center? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK