All reviewsgreat place to stayhorse showhorse parkking suitewould stay here againbreakfast staffquiet locationcomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubcookieshome away from homegreat breakfastnice staycomfortable roomsbusiness tripstaff was very friendlyvery nice hotel
Reviewed 16 October 2016

After a long 10 road trip, I was looking for a clean, nice and quiet, place to lay my very tired head. I found it at the Hampton Inn. The staff, very professional. The room very clean. What more could I have asked for.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Erica H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

The rooms are always immaculate and the TV and internet are top notch. The complimentary breakfast is excellent. Check in and check out are a breeze. It is convenient to the freeway, but it will require a drive to get to any desirable restaurant.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Erica H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2016

Thank you for the nice review. We always love having you here and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

We arrived on a Friday for a 6 night stay and was greeted by a nice front desk guy who let us view the room prior to deciding to stay. We had no reservations. The room was large and clean. We took the room. After 5 nights, we had to leave (our choice) and the girl at the front desk checked us out did not charge us for the original 6th night, even with such short notice.

Very clean.

Very quiet as our room was in the back towards the Ford Center. Convenient location with freeway close by (can't hear it) and Wally World just across the street.

The included breakfast in the mornings was fairly typical with a large and varied offering, and the eggs changed shape daily.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for the nice review! I am happy to hear that you chose to stay with us for 5 nights and that all your needs and expectations were met.

We hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed 9 October 2016

I was extremely impressed with the friendly and helpful nature of the entire staff. I would like to especially bring to your attention the efforts of Jennifer, Nicole, Molly and last but not least Elora! Each one of these ladies went out of their way to make my needs and requests to seem to be their most import priority. I wish I had stayed here before as my work brings me to this area often and I am sure I would have had a better stay if I had made this hotel my home away from home. My only recommendation: Since we had a King size bed, we should have King size pillows, similar to Holiday Inn's pillows.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great review. I will be sharing your wonderful comments with all the ladies that you mentioned!

I appreciate your recommendation with the king size pillows, I will be sure to mention this to our Hilton team.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 8 October 2016

We really like Hampton Inns because they consistently have clean rooms, comfortable beds, friendly staff and a good complimentary breakfast for the road. On this particular visit we had requested a top floor, but we were given a 3rd floor room. Also, there was not a refrigerator and microwave in the room. Other Hampton Inns usually have these, so I don't know if it was the room we were given or what. We always reserve a king on the top floor, but we were given two queens on the 3rd. We are honors members, and have complimentary water in our rooms, but that was missing as well. The guests in the room above us had a young child that they allowed to run back and forth the length of the room all night long into the early morning hours. It made for a miserable night. When I mentioned our experience to the woman at the desk, she said we should have called the front desk so they could yell at them... I don't know if that would have helped, I just wish they would have given us the room we requested. I don't think we would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that your stay fell below your expectations. All guestrooms are assigned the day of arrival and all requests are taken into consideration unfortunately there are times when we are unable to meet the requests due to our high occupancy and or room type.

As you may have noticed when you were here we are in the process of an exterior facelift and a full guestroom renovation. Within the renovation will be the addition of mini fridges to all rooms as only our king studio suites have them at this time.

We ask that you please let us know anytime you encounter a problem at our property as we will always look into the problem and provide a resolution. I hope that you will give us the opportunity to make it right next time you are in Nampa.

Safe travels.