US$ 147
US$ 97
US$ 82
SleepInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 92/night.

US$ 68
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 76/night.

US$ 151
US$ 143
Cancelon
US$ 76
US$ 70
All reviewsgreat place to staygreat complimentary breakfasthorse showhorse parkking suiteno exceptionwould stay here againbreakfast staffquiet locationpool and hot tubclean roomshome away from homecookiesexcellent hotelbreakfast areanice staybusiness trip
Reviewed 21 August 2016

The accommodations were terrific. Great services and facilities. I was very impressed. I will definately stay here again if I go to Nampa. We had six rooms and doc families and it was fantastic for everyone. Ca

1  Thank robertbO6834OP
Erica H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Thank you for the nice review! My team and I are happy to hear that you had a terrific stay with us. We hope to see you and your family again soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Staff was Great Rooms were clean Good place to Stay. Breakfast was good had choices that worked foe me. Had a little trouble finding ice machine. But desk helped me out. Check out was easy and fast. Would not have trouble stay in there again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Bruce A
Erica H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2016

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2016

One of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. The hotel staff was the most friendly of any hotel staff that I have ever seen. The hotel was clean. The breakfast in the morning was awesome. I would highly recommend this hotel

1  Thank G739MHpaulp

Thank you for the awesome review! I am happy to hear that your expectations were met and that you were able to enjoy our "Hamptonality".

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Needed to attend a funeral. I always know what my stay will be like at a Hampton Inn & Suites. I love the beds and pillows. Internet connection was the only disappointment. The room was quiet, and comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Mary H

Thank you for the nice review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for bringing the internet connection to my attention, I will be sure to reach out to our carrier and find out how we can improve our connection.

We look forward to seeing you again soon! Safe travels.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

I have fibromyalgia and have terrible experiences with most hotel beds being too hard. But every Hampton I've stayed at has been great as far as pain from too hard beds. Love Hampton Inns and Suites. I find the King Studio Suite the most comfortable room.

1  Thank ionat865

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our beds! We look forward to seeing you again soon.