All reviewsomeletdry saunabest westernswafflesroom was cleangreat hotelhotel is locatedexercise roomgrocery storedefinitely stay here againcookiesfree breakfastnice stayget awaywinter carnivalpayette lakebw
Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

This is a very clean and comfortable place to stay, so book early if you are going through this area. My wife and I are handicapped and have a hard time walking, but the only room available was on the third floor and the farthest one from the lobby. Not their fault, but hard on us and just let us know we need to book earlier if we want a more convenient room. Breakfast was really good with a chef on hand to make an omelet for you fresh with the ingredients of your choice from the selection they offer. We would stay there again if we could book earlier. All in all a pretty good place to stay.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
BestWesternMccall, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mccall Lodge & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2016

Dear David,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us. You and your wife were a very nice couple to talk with. You did take the last room we had on the top floor. I hope you and your wife had a safe trip to Union Town, Washington. If you are passing through in the future, you can call us directly and make your reservation ahead time at 208-634-2230 ext 0. It's great to hear you were able to get a fresh made omelette from our chef Connie. When you stay with us we want you to have the best stay ever!
I hope you two are enjoying being out here in the Pacific Northwest!

Have a great summer!

211 S 3rd Street
McCall, ID 83638

Reviewed 10 May 2016

Very nice motel. Everything was very clean and in good working order. Breakfast was very good, we could even order an omelet. Kids loved the pool. I would recommend this place to anyone wanting to stay in McCall.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Dear Tim C.

Thank you for coming and staying with us on your trip to McCall! I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay. I always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotel. I am very pleased to hear that you and your family really enjoyed the amenities and especially loved our heated pool that our property has to offer. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of my team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of my staff as I strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

I hope you and family can come and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We had a great time and staff was very nice.The bed was super comfortable and breakfast was delish. Check with the hotel, online it said check in and out times were 4 and noon. Actually they were 3 and 11am.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Robert E,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us. I am really glad you got a good night sleep on our deluxe pillow top mattresses. It's good to hear you were able to enjoy our deluxe complimentary breakfast with a fresh made to order omelette to start your day off right.

We hope you will come and stay with us again.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

The staff at the McCall Best Western was welcoming, cordial, and accommodating. They had upgraded us to one of their nicest suites for our anniversary, which was lovely. Not only roomy, with wonderful natural light, but had a fireplace, jacuzzi, and king bed. Our weekend was quiet and private. The staff went out of their way to acknowledge us each time we left or returned to the property. Made the reservation online, with no problems.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
BestWesternMccall, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mccall Lodge & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2016

Dear Marcy R,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad you choose to stay with us to have a romantic getaway in beautiful McCall, Idaho. Celebrating your anniversary is very special and when you stay with us we want you to have the best stay possible. We hope you will come back and visit us soon! Come up to McCall this summer and beat the heat. Come relax and stay cool playing on the Payette Lake!

Reviewed 14 April 2016

Very nice hotel, I thought it was brand new so I asked the staff and he said it was 9 years old. Very nice decorations in the lobby and very clean rooms. The breakfast was very good also, love the waffles.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternMccall, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mccall Lodge & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Dear Ian S,

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us! Yes, our hotel is the newest built hotel in McCall, Id it was built in 2007. Thank you for the kind words on our hotel. Our lobby is very welcoming with a large stone fireplace, you can sit by the fire and warm up enjoying our hot fresh cookies served every evening! I am glad you also enjoyed our breakfast, we want you to start the day off right, with a fresh waffle topped with strawberries and whipped cream!

Hope you have a nice spring in Washington!