All reviewssteam roomfree popcornstayed herehot tubclose to towna great staylaundrypaveddeerprivacypropanefoxsummeramenitiesdog
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

This was our 2nd year to stay here & because we had such a great stay last year we signed up for a month. Our month was filled w/visiting friends who stayed in the cabins & we parked our RV on the lower level. This RV resort truly is a resort; indoor/heated pool w/jacuzzi & steam room, lovely clean bathrooms w/mountain lodge motif right down to the toilet paper holders!

The staff are friendly & helpful, the RV pads have grass; staff pick up trash bags & there’s a brewery w/in walking distance & has music on Monday’s.

We will come back again in hopes of seeing our moose girl again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tuna-me
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

This is an amazing RV Resort. Large saltwater pool, hot tub, clean showers, free popcorn and coffee. This was the most expensive RV park on our trip but well worth it. Beautiful view over the river. I would love to come back here again

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank OnAir321239
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

This is nice, well maintained RV park. Not all pads are paved and we ended up with one of those. The sewer drain was located about 30' behind our black water tank. It was in an unusual location compared to the other sites. One plus, good white lines to tell you where you are if you should arrive in the dark. There is an inside pool. I gave the rating I gave because I feel the price is a bit high.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Reswob
Reviewed 12 July 2017

This is our third visit and we will definitely come back again... we have been in three different areas of the campground and each one was unique and quiet and peaceful.... in one area we had a fox visit us every day... just stroll through... and so many deer also.

One thing i really like about this place is that they run a tight ship... they don't allow people to break rules and be loud and let dogs run off leash... they have specific adult only swim hours... which is nice.

The entire staff is so pleasant and fun and happy to see you.... they drive around in golf carts and help you get parked and they are always driving around picking up trash or filling propane bottles... just really nice people.

It is an 8 minute bike ride into town down a paved path that is off the main roads... so close to town, but far enough away to be out of the crowds if you want....

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rahnstedt
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

As others have stated, it's not too bad of a park mainly because of the staff and amenities it offers. However I only gave it a 3 rating because none of the park rules are enforced. The only rule I see enforced is keeping your dog on a leased. Peace and quiet....forget it. Under age kids driving ATVs in the park because it's private and not public street seems wrong to me. And then you get campsites where they think it's ok to park several vehicles on the road thus making it hard for others to navigate past them. Nobody says or does anything about it. I may go back to see if things improve and if so I will upgrade my rating.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family