“Buddy Burger”
Review of Malad Drive-In

Malad Drive-In
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Malad City
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

We have been eating at the Malad Drive-In for many years. Actually I have been eating there for 50 years. I love their shrimp dinner and tater tots. They have the best corn dogs and milkshakes. But my favorite is the Buddy Burger which is a cheeseburger with a big fat hot dog on it. It will fill you up.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Love this place. Whenever I am in town I have to stop and get a fry with fish sauce. Also, don't forget to try a shake! They have more flavors than I can list and every single one is delicious. The owners are usually there when I stop in, and they are so friendly. This is a must stop if you go to Malad!

Reviewed 3 September 2015

This is a throw-back to a time of car hops. No rollerskates, but they do come to your car to take your order. They also have seating indoors. People come far and wide for their seasonal fresh fruit shakes. My favorite is the grilled hamburger, which is a small burger on regular bread, grilled like a grilled cheese sandwich. Their food is somewhat unique, always tasty.

3  Thank Diane A
Reviewed 4 June 2015

The girls still come out to your car to take orders. My wife has been coming here for over 40 years. She likes the fish sandwich and I have the chicken. We have the soft serve ice cream for desert.

2  Thank Harold C
Reviewed 1 January 2015

Never judge a book by its cover applies to this place. Food is great. The service is outstanding. The prices are the best. Traveling on I-15? This place is worth taking time to get off the beaten path.

3  Thank Gumby-tkd