“Yummy BBQ”

Spero's House of Barbecue
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Malad City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 8 May 2018

We stopped here for lunch after driving from Utah to get lotto tickets. Very tasty bbq. Hubby and I shared the truckers special : chicken, pulled pork and ribs, beans and rice and 2 pieces of garlic bread. Very tasty, didn't disappoint Lots of seating. Will stop again when ever we go to get more lotto tickets.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Good place to stop, right on the Main Street, the food is good but pricey for what you get. Need to try it at least once.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

My wife and I stopped off here as it was half way between Salt Lake City and Idaho Falls. I'd already decided to head to Spero's based on the reviews and we weren't disappointed. I had the tri-tip sandwich and my wife had the pulled pork. Both were delicious, juicy and full of flavour. Great portions and great value.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch largely based on the beautiful flowers and charming garden like setting. The southern sandwich was cole-slaw topped tender shredded pork on a delightfully crusty chewy bun. As a Texan- I generally applaud the use of mesquite charcoal. However, to be more true to type for Southern bbq, I think pecan or a sweeter wood would be the way to go. Personal preference would also be for more, sweeter, and tangy-er on the sauce. But... the thing that keeps me from given it a "5"- no iced tea option except canned! In genral- above average bbq in a charming setting.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This little gem started out with a little Tuff Shed type building, and a bunch of smokers. Then they added tables. Then they got too big and moved to a new location, with more tables, shade, more smokers, and possibly a bigger 'building'.
The reason for the move and expansion is this: Excellent food with very generous portions. They are always busy. Service is pretty quick.
People drive for hours to come to this little place. Value for the dollar is good, due to portion size, but the biggie is just plain good food.
We have eaten lunch and dinner here. They also cater group events. We eat here a couple times a month on average.