“pizza is great everytime”
Review of Pizza Stop

Pizza Stop
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Malad City
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Locally owned and operated! Great staff! We serve Pizza, Pasta, Wings, Cheese bread, variety of Salads and Dessert! We have dining upstairs and downstairs. Can accommodate 15-20 people in basement!
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Ate pizza here once a week for many month will living in Malad City. Made my favorite pizza to prefection everytime.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

The Pizza Stop in Malad, Idaho has the best pizza, pasta, and salads around! This pizza restaurant is small, but makes up for that with its big taste! The menu has normal pizza fare for your old favorites, but also an assortment of gourmet pizzas, delicious pasta, and salads like Strawberry-Pecan with Spinach, which is my all time favorite! They also have hot wings which I haven't tried yet, but I'm sure they are just as tasty as all the items on the menu I've had the pleasure to try. For dine-in there are 2 booths upstairs and extra seating downstairs. When nice weather rolls around there is a picnic bench out front on the sidewalk to sit down, relax, and enjoy some great food while taking in lovely Main Street in the center of town. Great prices, excellent service, and delicious food..It doesn't get better than that!!

PizzaStopMalad, Owner at Pizza Stop, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2016

Thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate your business, we couldn't do it without great customers like you!

Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

Great food and service. The owners and staff are great and friendly people. It only takes 20 minutes or less to get the food out. The restaurant is very clean. Prices are great and have free delivery. My family eats there twice a month and love it. I ordered 20 pizzas for the baseball team and all the boys enjoyed. I would recommend it for everyone to try.

3  Thank briggs2369
Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

I stop in every chance and Pizza Stop delivers consistently delicious pizza, salads and desserts every time. My new and all-time favorite is the Nutella & Strawberry Pizza... They've always got something new and delicious on the menu. I'm a customer for life and will continue to chow down on their great food every time I find myself in Malad.

1  Thank melindamanley
Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

I've been here a few times. Pizza and breadsticks never disappoint and the pasta and salad are amazing! Staff is outstanding...always friendly and efficient.