All reviews the river full hookups hot pools small fridge and microwave comfy bed lava plug jacuzzi
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Great room soft bed and service. Need better plug. Comfy place. Need better internet here.friendly place here. Love it here. Come here ever time in Idaho on way home. Hope more injoy as we do Jones family

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Holly J
Reviewed 15 August 2018

We have been having a family reunion in Lava for 82 years. The last five years have been a nightmare because of the Lava Spa Motel and RV Park. On three different occasions we have reserved RV pads. Each time our reservations have been confirmed months ahead, but at the last minute - "Oh we're sorry, we can't find your reservation." Twice we have reserved rooms in the motel. Again, we have confirmed the reservations at least twice before our arrival. "Oh, we're sorry, we can't find your reservation." Every year we are dealing with different "managers", and even with a computer, they can't seem to keep reservations on the books. We will NEVER again utilize this establishment or RV park. They are not dependable!!!

Room Tip: Don't! They are not dependable with reservations. They lose things regularly.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2018

Zero amenities. No WiFi. Room was dark. But, just a short walk to the hot springs, nice clean bathroom and comfy bed. Not a place for romance, just a good place to sleep and enjoy the springs. Small fridge and microwave, also a flat screen TV on the wall, but I didn't use it so I don't know what channels they had and there was no channel guide. I made my reservation through Expedia, and when I arrived I found they had hand written my credit card number on my registration card, along with all the security details. NOT cool.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2018

You get no amenities like a pool, laundry facilities or breakfast. What you do get is a classic looking motel with a frig, microwave, bed and bathroom with shower. Room is outdated, but for the price acceptable. The motel is 10 feet from the tubing river and about 100 feet from the famous hot pools. There was enough parking when I was there.

In a non-tourist area I wouldn't pay more than $70/night for this room.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We reserved a room here for last weekend friday and saturday when we arrived it was 2:15 and was told we couldnt check in until 3pm and she was on the phone so she couldnt help us right now. After making us wait until she was off the phone we were then told they messed up and over booked so we didnt have a room. When she finally got the owner Todd on the phone all he was saying is we are sorry, I told him I had a reservation and just drove 3 hours with all of my children and that he should help out and make some calls to help find a room, they never even called back to see if we found a place to stay this is the worst place here and we visit a lot. we ended up spending double on a place.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family