“Best damn pancakes this side of the Mississippi ”
Review of Chuckwagon Cafe

Chuckwagon Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Best dam flap jacks I ever had. Service was fast and friendly. Biscuits and gravy was incredible. I'll be back.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The service is so terrible. I had to go up to the waitress and ask for a refill. The food took an hour to get to our table. This is the worst service I have ever had!

Reviewed 29 September 2017

We stopped in the ChuckWagon for breakfast on a Fall Saturday and it was just what we were looking for! Coffee was great (they use real half and half) and the food was delicious. I have a Denver omelet with toast and hash browns and everything was cooked perfectly for me. The service was also great and I can't tell you how many cups of coffee I had. They were always there to refill. If I come back to Lava I will definitely be stopping here again. Thanks to everyone!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

After a beer next door we walked into this place for dinner. Food and service was excellent. Beer selection was limited.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Scones were not as I envisioned, they are more like a small "elephant ear" type bread. Delicious and hot, served with honey butter (not too sweet) and homemade jam. Meat (sausage ) omelet filled full. My husband had chicken fried steak, said it was good. Served with what looked like homemade bread toast. Prices decent. Portions generous.