“Romantic dinner, a perfect meal”
Review of Greystone Manor

Greystone Manor
Price range: US$ 37 - US$ 50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had dinner here on Sunday night 6pm. The first thing you'll notice is the quaint antique style of this B & B. We were a tiny bit confused as to where to go for dinner since we weren't guests staying at the Manor but one phone call and we figured it out.
The dining area has only 6 tables, so reservations are limited. We tried for Monday but it was full, Sunday worked out perfectly, however, because it turns out we were the only dinner guests.
You get an incredible 4 course meal for 2 for just $85
The appetizer was unusual, a bit too gourmet for me, but a more refined taste would really enjoy it. It was sliced beets with a honey mustard glaze, blue cheese and pumpkin seeds and a beet hummus with parmesan crisps.
Next, the salad was strawberries and banana chips on leafy greens and a rice wine vinaigrette. The rice wine flavor wasn't too strong for me, but it was close.
We selected the filet mignon and it was cooked so perfectly. It was served with sautéed zucchini and a butternut squash ravioli with a walnut glaze that was incredible.
Finally, desert was a perfect cheesecake with raspberry and chocolate sauce. Oh heavens it was amazing.
The atmosphere was just lovely and although we were the only ones dining, it didn't feel stark or lonely or awkward.
Marion, our server was just the sweetest person and it was such a fun experience for our trip!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

This beautiful and well maintained bed and breakfast is lovingly operated by the best people. Looking at the other excellent reviews, no need to leave another. However, these guys saved my romantic weekend after another horrible experience at Lava Hot Springs Inn. Thank you thank you

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Greystone Manor was recommended to us by my daughter and son-in-law from a meal they had there 3 years prior. They were so impressed with their food we just had to try it out and we did for our 43rd anniversary on our 3 day trip from Salt Lake City to Lava Hot Springs. Our four course meal was simply amazing starting with the beet appetizer, salad, filet mignon which was outstanding, snap peas melted in your mouth, and butter nut squash ravioli was unbelievable. Our meal was top off with a raspberry cheesecake which was light and silky. This is my first review I've ever written on a restaurant. My husband and I were so impressed with our total meal and the service was extremely friendly and warm. We are definitely going back for another wonderful meal.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Beautiful atmosphere. Great venue. Nice people. Good food. We had a great time and would love to attend another event here.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 30 June 2018

The Chef cooked just for us a wonderful three course dinner. We enjoyed every minute of it. Its definitely the best restaurant in the entire area.

Date of visit: June 2018