“Very good”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We saw this place when we were driving down main street and stopped in. It is a small little restaurant with a big full bar. The pizza was delicious and they served each pizza with a lemon wedge which was delicious on the pizza. The place was extremely packed and there was a line almost out the door waiting to get in so the food took a little longer to get to us but it was worth the wait.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

The food was delicious!! Highly recommend!! My son and I shared a 10 inch calzone and had leftovers.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Expensive menu for things that clearly came out of the freezer section, thrown together and recooked. $4 for mac n cheese from a box! Could have made that in my hotel. Sauce from Calzone was terrible, straight from a can, and not even the better of the canned. Pizza was just as poor. Service was actually the only reason they've received 2 instead of 1 star.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The first worst pizza I've ever eaten actually tasted like dog food. Pretty bad. This was one step up. The sauce was from a can. The dough was store bought and the sausage kinda sorta tasted like dog food. Did I say I would not recommend this place?

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Ordered several pizzas to go. Good crust and filled with toppings. The veggie and the Hawiian were favs for me. Kids loved the cheese. We did take out.