“A Glow-ing review”

Glow Live Food Cafe
Ranked #49 of 81 Restaurants in Ketchum
Reviewed 22 June 2015

Fresh, savory, organic vegan meals are the daily fare at Glow Cafe with a delightful ambiance and patio, along with friendly service from knowledgeable staff. Make this lunch spot your "go-to" place for delicious, nutritious eating. Glow also serves mouthwatering desserts, fresh pressed juices, fresh almond milk, luscious smoothies and scrumptious daily specials. I give it 5 stars!!!

Date of visit: June 2015

Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

I discoverd Glow this past winter on my first trip to SV. On our last day my fiancée and I stopped by Glow. The level of service was great, if the energy, attentiveness and downright joyfulness of the staff don't convince you of the power of raw foods then you need your eyes checked! I was lucky enough to get an appointment with Molly last minute and I cannot say enough about her abilities and expertise, more on that later. After genuinely struggling to decide what to pick out of all the yummie choices my fiancée and I settled on gluten fee toast with pesto spread and tomatoes and 2 juices. They were delicious. I am still trying to recreate that toast but with no luck! I should point out that at the time neither my fiancée nor I were vegan or gluten free but that toast was so good it showed both of us that healthy eating can taste as good if not better than food that is doing a disservice to your body and your mind. As far as the products, you can't find this quality of supplements and food/ meal enhancers anywhere and I live in Marin so if I can't find it, it's not out there. I receive monthly shipments of several supplements which have totally changed my life.

So now on to Molly, by the time I met Molly I had been to 6 different health practioners, had half a dozen blood tests run , had gone on elimination diets, juice cleanses and had spent a fortune in supplements. No one could tell me why I couldn't make it through the day without needing to lie down, why my hair was falling out, and why I had stopped digesting food all together. As you can imagine I was at my wits end. And then I saw Molly and she knew what was wrong. She designed a protocol for me and I have never felt so good, I have more energy than I have had since I was a kid, my hair is thickening and my digestion is totally back to normal. The best part about the experience is that Molly really pays attention to you, she really wants what is best for you, it is a founding concept for her and her business. She gives me ongoing advice, will tell me brands to avoid and ones she likes. My only regret...that I didn't stop in on our first day. We will definitely be back and will be begging for her to open a Glow near us!!!!!

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed 19 June 2015

I grew up in Southern Idaho where raw food means a salad... Probably one sprinkled with MSG so it doesn't taste awful. Coming back to Ketchum for the first time in almost a decade, I was amazed to find a place like this even existed. I was even more amazed with the atmosphere, cuisine and staff. Sure, it's expensive, but everything in Sun Valley is. It's a big deal to have organic cuisine available in a small mountain town.

I was stoked that the staff was engaging and positive, especially after receiving four years of food service in Portland where everyone seems to hate their well-paying food service jobs.

I also liked how the cafe had a storefront that held true to the ideals expressed on their menu: raw, vegan, gluten-free and all-around conscientious. They also had an extensive supplement line that piqued my curiosity. I will visit Glow Cafe again, no doubt about that.

Date of visit: May 2015
Molly B, Owner at Glow Live Food Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2015

Dear Easy G -
thank you for your kind words. Yes we love when people come from other cities, regions, or travels and discover Glow. It always blows them away! We've travelled all over to discover what we love and don't love about different raw, organic, and vegan cafes, and have tried to blend our favorite foods, drinks, desserts, products and all offerings into our business.

Thank you for visiting!

Molly Peppo Brown and the Glow Staff

Reviewed 18 June 2015

Amazing wholesome, yummy food coupled with lovely customer service. Lisa's smile is contagious and Molly is an abundance of knowledge. You feel good the minute you walk into GLOW. Love!!!!!

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 15 June 2015

Customer service is everything. The minute I walked into Glow I felt all the positive energy. The staff were so professional and answered all the questions I had. The food was wonderful and they were quick to serve it to me. What I got was worth the price and I felt healthier. I tried a 3 day cleanse and the results were wow. I felt so good after it and everyone made sure I got the right juices and explained exactly what was in them and how they were cold pressed every morning. It's hard to find organic fruits and veggies in Idaho, but Glow has EVERYTHING organic. I would give them 5 stars for the delicious food, drinks, smoothies, coffee, tea and of course customer service. Thank you for the wonderful experience and I will definitely come back.

Date of visit: June 2015

Dear Glowing Customer!
thank you for your kind words and happy review. We do our best and are grateful for our amazing customers.

Thank You!