“Bacon cheeseburger”

Choate's Family Diner
Ranked #4 of 39 Restaurants in Jerome
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 January 2021

Just trying another place and this is not really a diner but kind of an old fashioned hamburger joint. The service was good. The burger and fries were average but I liked the bacon on the burger. They use thick cut bacon. Overall not a bad meal for the price and they do have more than burgers on the menu. I would give it another try sometime.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (46)

Reviewed 13 November 2020

I ate here with a work associate. The service was average, but the restaurant was very busy. We both got breakfast, but the breakfast menu didn't have a great variety. I got an omelet and he got biscuits & gravy. We both thought that the food was not very good. I will not eat at the location in the future.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank Rob2222
Reviewed 15 December 2019

Several of us eat here 2 or 3 times a month. Always good food and excellent help. Prices are moderate.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 8 August 2019 via mobile

Small dine in place, good people, good company, good food. A little pricey I think but worth the price , have a specialty drink I just love, called a double bourbon, no alcohol and you will too.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 7 August 2019 via mobile

Ordered a veggie omelet, ha, frozen veggies inside. Rundown dirty place. My husband didn't mind, he liked his food.

Date of visit: September 2018