“Just what we expected”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls
Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Reviewed 5 January 2012

We stayed in the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Idaho Falls, ID over the Christmas break while visiting family. As always, this property met our expectations and lived up to the name. One of the reasons we like to stay at Marriott properties is because we usually have the same great experience at each location. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank David B
Jeff J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2012

Thank You for taking the time to comment on Trip Advisor. We do strive for consistency everyday. We want all of our guests to have the same expierence. Hopfully that is always a great one.... Come see us again soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2011

I have stayed in this hotel 2-3 nights a year for the last 4 years. In that time I have seen the effectrs of aging grow on this property. The exterior and lobby area are well kept but the rooms could use a bit more attention. I am afraid that falls on the housekeeping staff. Nothing bothers me more than to find someone elses hair in the tub/shower. In this case it was a vert thick long black hair that quite grossed me out. To make it worse...it was stuck to the side of the wall in the tub. How could the housekeeper have missed that unless she did not bother to clean the tub completely, or at all...see why this bothers me! I did my own cleaning on the tub. The towels were well worn and quite thin. The thing is though, that this is a Fairfield Inn...and it is what I have come to expect from this level of the Marriott properties. I dont expect dirty bathtubs, but not a long list of perks you would expect from other, higher end properties. If you prefer the Marriott brand this is the only choice in Idaho Falls as the Ressidence Inn was never fully completed and still stands empty. there are a couple of other chains in town so you can look around if you dont care about brand loyalty. For me I mostly stay with the Marriott locations.
By the way, that Housekeeper on my floor...I passed her in the hall on the way out the next morning and she not only did not acjknowledge me..she actually spotted me coming down the hall and looked at the floor near her cart so she would not have to say anything to me? I "Hello" or "Good Morning" would have been nice...with this VERY TOUGH job market I guess good help is hard to find!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank dleslievol
Jeff J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We truly appriciate our customers and want them to always be happy.

Reviewed 14 November 2011

We often travel through Idaho Falls on out way to visit family and MT and love this hotel. The rooms are always clean and they always try to grant our low floor request since we do not like elevators. The breakfast is great! Staff is always friendly.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank steda

We really enjoy it when you come to town, we love our loyal customers and want to alwasy provide the best service we can. Thank you for your kind thoughts.

Reviewed 7 November 2011

Went to watch a High School football game and the roads were bad, This hotel has a great location to the interstate, food, shopping. Staff friendly rooms clean. Great place for a weekend get away, kids loved the free breakfast and the pool. Thanks for a great night sleep.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Brett C

We love to hear from our guests, we love what we do and hope that shows through to all who stay with us. Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed 11 October 2011

First time I have stayed at this Fairfield Inn. It was clean and comfortable. The front desk staff were professional and friendly. The free breakfast selection was excellent and items were quickly replenished when they ran out. I have stayed at many Fairfield Inns and this is one of the best!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank linwoodst

Thank you for taking time to write a review, we wnat to always provide the best room in town. Please come see us again soon.