“Terrible Experience”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #21 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Reviewed 8 October 2017

First off I called to book a hotel for a room on the first floor with a king bed and a sofa bed so it would be easier to get to the room with my two kids and booked a week or two in advance. I booked a 5 day 4 night stay. I get to the hotel and I ask if my room is on the first floor and she says someone changed it too the second than I ask if my room is still a king room and she says no two queen beds but still with a sofa bed. So everything has completely changed and than she tells me the elevators don't work. So I have to haul my two kids with my husbands help and all our luggage through seven doors and a metal stair case. We get to the room it is a decent size. We look around there are spider webs on the ceiling and mold in the bathroom. REALLY!! Keep in mind this hotel is not cheap. The next day we leave and come back later on to change my son I bring him up myself and my key wont work. I see a housekeeper and she goes to help me open the door and the handle breaks in half. Next day we leave and come back and yet again my key wont work. I think everyday I had to get a new key. Keep in mind the whole time there is not elevator so I got quite a work out staying there. Last thing that bothered me is if you wanted to do laundry or get your breakfast you have to go to a building across from the hotel that is super inconvenient. It also took till the third day for housekeeping to notice the spider webs and clean them. I will probably never stay there again, It was one of the worst hotel experience ever. I used to be an assistant housekeeper at a candlewood suites so I know what a clean hotel room is suppose to look like.

Room Tip: If you do decide to stay here choose a room on the first floor since there is no elevator!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Kim K, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Reviewed 15 September 2017

This is an Older Hotel that has changed names several times in the last 10 Yrs . Currently branded " Quality Inn " . Great for Choice Privilege Members , Eh . If you get a Front Facing Room you get an Awesome View of The Falls . Nice Balcony to sit on if you like that . My room had New Carpet and a Comfy Bed with Nice Bedding . Also a Large L Shaped Sofa . All necessary amenities were in the room . Included was also a Descent Free ( Light ) Dinner and a Hot Breakfast . I was Pleased all the way around with my stay . But do keep in mind this is an Older Property . No Air Conditioning in Restaurant . Stop By and Enjoy !

Room Tip: Get a Falls View Room
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for the review on our Quality Inn Idaho Falls. We are glad that you enjoyed our large rooms and excellent view of the falls. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Large rooms and a decent breakfast. Shower wasn't clean. Hair in the drain and on the walls. The shower curtain had been relocated and they didn't bother to cover the old holes. It was OK for me but I wouldn't stay here with my wife. The few employees I interacted with were average except for the ones taking care of the food. They were great.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Kim K, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We were able to get a top floor suite overlooking the falls.Huge room with a large balcony overlooking the falls. There is a nice brewpub and restaurant next door thats worth while visiting for supper and for drinks. The room was very quiet with the sliding glass door closed. Very comfortable king size bed. Breakfast was in the next door restaurant that seemed to be under construction or remodelling. WORTH IT!

Room Tip: Get top floor overlooking falls
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the 5-star review on out Quality Inn & Suites Idaho Falls. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

When we went to check in it took over a hour because they couldn't find our reservation we made on booking.com. The rooms were large but take your own towels if your staying more than one day because there is NO MAID SERVICE. We actually missed most of the event we were attending due to trying to get someone to give us towels to take a shower. They are switching owners so there was boxes, mattress and etc laying all over the halls. When u pull up and u see a mattress outside propped up against the side of the building that should be a hint.lol. It was outdated rundown and service was crappy.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

We apologize that you were not happy with your stay due to the condition of your room. I will make sure that these issues are addressed with our Housekeeping Manager. Your comments are valued and they help us to make positive improvements.