All reviewsgreat view of the fallsrooms are hugeacross the streetan older hotelgreen beltgreat roomsnake riversausageyellowstone
Reviewed 2 June 2015

I had a full week reserved here for work. I had a family emergency come up the evening of my second night. I figured the hotel would make me pay for the second night since I was way past checkout time. I explained my situation to Brady at the front desk and he was very understanding and allowed me to cancel all unused nights of my reservation. I was very grateful for the kind manner in which I was treated during a difficult time. Thanks you Brady!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Brady K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2015

Dear Martha W ~

You so very welcome! I hope everything worked out for you and please come back and see us again.

Reviewed 2 June 2015

We were disappointed that the pool was not available due to change in management. We picked this hotel specifically to have a pool. The elevators both broke and our sink would not drain. The room itself has potential, but you can stay in much nicer places for less $.

Room Tip: Stay on the falls side if you do stay here.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends

Dear mountains88 ~

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

I am sorry to hear about your disappointed experience. Not that there are any excuses to make things better, but all three things are out of our control.

We have been closed for 4 months and with reopening the building it takes time for things to work out. The pools, is not open because we are waiting for parts to arrive and it is better not to put our guests health at risk. The elevator situation was because the city power grid went out and caused a short in one of the elevators - sinks not draining happens.

I apologize for your experience and I want to assure you that all of these items are being taken care of.

Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

All rooms are large pieces of a piece since the hotel is round. Not a new hotel but the beds are soft and the staff if very helpful. It has a great view of the falls and there is a walking path right in front of the hotel.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business

Dear Bobby3131 ~

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!

Our rooms are the largest in Idaho Falls and we have the best view for miles around. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you back, if you are ever in our area again.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 28 May 2015 via mobile

My visit to this hotel was like no other. Zach was very respectful and welcoming. He was very helpful at answering all the questions I had. Anyone and everyone I talk to I tell them to ask for Zach. This hotel is lucky to have him as an employee. He knows how to greet and welcome everyone he encounters. If I were his boss id give him a raise.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Brady K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2015

Dear Christopher C ~

Thank you for you time in reviewing us. Zack is one of our long time employees from the previous Ownership. He has been a great addition to our team and we are very proud of him.

Thanks again,

Brady

Reviewed 26 May 2015

This was once probably a very nice Red Lion Hotel. Now it looks like no one cares about it. It's very outdated, none of the furnishings really matched, there was sheet rock dust in the hallways along the baseboards, the plaster on the wall in the room was lumpy & cracking, and the breakfast area was filthy. We stayed 3 nights & one of the days the cleaning staff did not even wipe down the bathroom sink or counter. They did not rinse out the coffee pot or remove the filter. I don't believe the floor was vacuumed the entire time we were there. The staff was nice and tried to accommodate, but it was obvious that the place was short staffed and they were being spread way too thin. The hotel was supposed to have a continental breakfast, but the Management did not keep enough supplies to keep the continental breakfast running through the designated hours. We have stayed at worse places over the years, but this was definitely one of the worst hotel experiences we have had. I think they may need Gordon Ramsey from Hotel Hell to pay them a visit. My advice to anyone is pay $20.00 more per night & stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Shelley W
Brady K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2015

Dear Shelley W ~

Thank you for letting us know where we fell short. I can assure you that our entire staff has been spoken to about these items and are diligently working to make the corrections. I assure you that when management was notified of the shortness in breakfast supplies, we jumped into action and got the necessary supplies. As far as no one caring, we are still finishing up our renovations and as in life, we have hit some bumps in getting all of our furnishings here which is out of our control.

I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced, and hope that in the future you will try us out again.