“Great Potential”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #21 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Reviewed 13 June 2015

Heading west after a day at Yellowstone and decided to stay in Idaho Falls. Needed a pet friendly room so ended up here. Older hotel in desperate need of refurbishing but place just sold in March (2015) and plans underway to spruce it up. Superb location along a park alongside the 1 mile long (?) falls. Quiet night so got upgrade, without asking, to top 8th floor room with balcony. Room easily 350 sq ft plus bathroom. Balcony offered grand view of river and falls. Modest continental breakfast needs to be up-graded too. Great brewpub across parking lot (Snow Eagle) which we heartily recommend. Got a restful night's sleep then off to Pendleton, OR.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Brady K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2015

Dear ret1re ~

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

As you have mentioned, we have recently been purchased and are diligently working on renovations and upgrades. We will definitely look at the breakfast and come up with some upgrades there also. Our Tower Rooms are actually 450 square feet, and I have to agree that the views from the 8th floor are marvelous.

Reviewed 2 June 2015

I had a full week reserved here for work. I had a family emergency come up the evening of my second night. I figured the hotel would make me pay for the second night since I was way past checkout time. I explained my situation to Brady at the front desk and he was very understanding and allowed me to cancel all unused nights of my reservation. I was very grateful for the kind manner in which I was treated during a difficult time. Thanks you Brady!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Brady K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2015

Dear Martha W ~

You so very welcome! I hope everything worked out for you and please come back and see us again.

Reviewed 2 June 2015

We were disappointed that the pool was not available due to change in management. We picked this hotel specifically to have a pool. The elevators both broke and our sink would not drain. The room itself has potential, but you can stay in much nicer places for less $.

Room Tip: Stay on the falls side if you do stay here.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends

Dear mountains88 ~

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

I am sorry to hear about your disappointed experience. Not that there are any excuses to make things better, but all three things are out of our control.

We have been closed for 4 months and with reopening the building it takes time for things to work out. The pools, is not open because we are waiting for parts to arrive and it is better not to put our guests health at risk. The elevator situation was because the city power grid went out and caused a short in one of the elevators - sinks not draining happens.

I apologize for your experience and I want to assure you that all of these items are being taken care of.

Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

All rooms are large pieces of a piece since the hotel is round. Not a new hotel but the beds are soft and the staff if very helpful. It has a great view of the falls and there is a walking path right in front of the hotel.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business

Dear Bobby3131 ~

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!

Our rooms are the largest in Idaho Falls and we have the best view for miles around. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you back, if you are ever in our area again.

Reviewed 28 May 2015 via mobile

My visit to this hotel was like no other. Zach was very respectful and welcoming. He was very helpful at answering all the questions I had. Anyone and everyone I talk to I tell them to ask for Zach. This hotel is lucky to have him as an employee. He knows how to greet and welcome everyone he encounters. If I were his boss id give him a raise.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Brady K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2015

Dear Christopher C ~

Thank you for you time in reviewing us. Zack is one of our long time employees from the previous Ownership. He has been a great addition to our team and we are very proud of him.

Brady