All reviews rooms are huge great view of the falls across the street the river an older hotel included breakfast green belt great room waffles sausage sauna yellowstone
Reviewed 28 May 2015 via mobile

My visit to this hotel was like no other. Zach was very respectful and welcoming. He was very helpful at answering all the questions I had. Anyone and everyone I talk to I tell them to ask for Zach. This hotel is lucky to have him as an employee. He knows how to greet and welcome everyone he encounters. If I were his boss id give him a raise.

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Brady K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2015

Dear Christopher C ~

Thank you for you time in reviewing us. Zack is one of our long time employees from the previous Ownership. He has been a great addition to our team and we are very proud of him.

Thanks again,

Brady

Reviewed 26 May 2015

This was once probably a very nice Red Lion Hotel. Now it looks like no one cares about it. It's very outdated, none of the furnishings really matched, there was sheet rock dust in the hallways along the baseboards, the plaster on the wall in the room was lumpy & cracking, and the breakfast area was filthy. We stayed 3 nights & one of the days the cleaning staff did not even wipe down the bathroom sink or counter. They did not rinse out the coffee pot or remove the filter. I don't believe the floor was vacuumed the entire time we were there. The staff was nice and tried to accommodate, but it was obvious that the place was short staffed and they were being spread way too thin. The hotel was supposed to have a continental breakfast, but the Management did not keep enough supplies to keep the continental breakfast running through the designated hours. We have stayed at worse places over the years, but this was definitely one of the worst hotel experiences we have had. I think they may need Gordon Ramsey from Hotel Hell to pay them a visit. My advice to anyone is pay $20.00 more per night & stay somewhere else.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Shelley W
Brady K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2015

Dear Shelley W ~

Thank you for letting us know where we fell short. I can assure you that our entire staff has been spoken to about these items and are diligently working to make the corrections. I assure you that when management was notified of the shortness in breakfast supplies, we jumped into action and got the necessary supplies. As far as no one caring, we are still finishing up our renovations and as in life, we have hit some bumps in getting all of our furnishings here which is out of our control.

I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced, and hope that in the future you will try us out again.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

I stayed two nights at the Hotel on the Falls. Rooms were very clean and bathrooms had been updated. Highly recommend. Staff was great and Amanda took care of all of my needs and questions. Very helpful and professional.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Brady K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2015

Dear Trev J ~

Thank for taking the time to give us a review!

We are very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay. Amanda has been a great addition to our team. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

Brady Kraupp & all the staff are friendly, helpful & amazing!
Our family was here for an extended stay while relocating from the east coast. With th e exception of one front desk person named Zach, ( who is qiute abnoxoius & rude), the accomodations & staff made us feel very welcome & @ home.
Would definitely reccomend this hotel to anyone visiting/moving to IF. Just try to avoid "Zach"... if you can.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Neva B ~

Thank you for the review! I have spoke with Zach and have straightened him out. I apologize for his behavior. I hope you enjoy your entire stay.

Brady

Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

My family and I were in town for a funeral. This is the biggest joke of a hotel ever. They advertise free WiFi but it is down everywhere and sporadic in the lobby.

This was a main focus of their advertisement. They offered no remedy, just a shoulder shrug.

There are visable routers on our floor (6th) but the staff just shrugged and said "Yeah I know, but what can you do". Paint was flaking off on the balcony covered in cobwebs. Our refrigerator came with a hole in the front and had to be replaced. On our second-to-last day, the keys stopped working and the elevator was occupied by staff (only one worked) so I had to use the stairs down and then back up 6 flights as my husband and 2 children under 5 waited for me to finally get the attention of the desk staff.

Not to mention the 30-40 mile sustained winds around the structure and the vibration coming from the falls through the old building.

Like I said before, never again.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank april0185
Brady K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2015

Dear april0185 ~

I am sorry to read about your experience! I assure you that all of these items have been remedied. Although, we did have a new WiFi system in place during your stay, we had some set backs with parts not working and such. This is no excuse for the way you were you treated. And I apologize for that. Keys not working would most likely be that they had been put next to a cellphone or had been demagnetized somehow. This happens from time to time. The elevator, could have been from us having it worked on, and I also apologize for your experience with that. I believe the hole in your refrigerator was from a lock being removed and it still worked correctly and was promptly removed from your room. We are next to the Snake River and cobwebs are a problem, but I also know that the building had just been power washed and we are working on getting a paint job done in the near future.

I apologize that we did not meet your expectations, and I wish you and your family well.