All reviews movie theater cookies restaurants and shopping open hours great hotel great breakfast hot tub room was clean a great stay walking distance definitely stay here again soup king suite waffles sausage after a long day the breakfast area
Reviewed 28 January 2016

I was very happy with the hotel and staff at this location. Very clean and very comfortable bed. Chelsey checked us in and was courteous and efficient. We had our dog, Solo, with us and they are definitely pet friendly! Happy to find such a nice hotel that welcomes your furry kids!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Chelsey G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2016

Hi,
Thank you so much for the kind review, We all love the furry visitors that come in to our hotel, your dog was beautiful and it was so fun to love on him a bit.

I hope you had a lovely visit in Idaho Falls.
Best Wishes,

Reviewed 20 January 2016

I stay at LaQuinta Hotels frequently an this one on particular. I have never had a bad experience there and the people are great.. Just over all a great place to stay in Idaho Falls. it's quiet and relax full, close to eating establishments and shopping.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Milly6547, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2016

I am so glad that you have always enjoyed staying with us and that you have had positive experiences. We are so fortunate to have such great shopping and restaurants within walking distance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

This was definitely one of the best stays I have ever had. My room was perfect for my needs. It was clean, spacious, quiet. I loved the couch and bed choice in my room. I have no cons or concerns at all.

Hello,
I was so happy to read your review. We strive everyday to make your stay with us "the best stay ever"! We hope you will stay with us again soon and always recommend us to your friends and family. Thanks again, I hope you have a great day.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

The entire staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel is clean and modern and the breakfast is fresh and well presented. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Idaho Falls area. There are also many restaurants nearby and a theater and shopping.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Chelsey G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2016

Howard B,
Thank you so much for writing a great review about our hotel. I am happy to know you enjoyed our full hot breakfast. We do have a great location with lots of options for entertainment and local restaurant options.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

We had been on the road for 10 hours - arrived tired and hungry. There were fresh baked cookies on the counter at check in, and also a slow cooker full of hot clam chowder with crackers!!! Room was very clean. Staff very helpful and kind.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

Rene,
I am so pleased to know that after a long day of travels that you were able to come in and relax with a bowl of hot soup, and warm cookies! We have been doing a trial run with the soup to see if our guests enjoyed a warm alternative to leaving the hotel for dinner. So far we are getting good feedback! Our housekeepers work so hard everyday to provide a wonderful clean atmosphere, I will be sure to let them all know.
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience.