All reviews free laundry snake river front desk balcony suite bag of ice free movies long term stay dvd player buy breakfast separate bedroom an extended stay hotel full kitchen feel like family local gym office chair loved staying here hotel management
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I chose this hotel thinking that the price would reflect the service and amenities but boy was I surprised with my stay! This hotel should be rated much higher then it is. Yes, they don't have a pool or offer breakfast, but the kitchenette is well equipped to make your own breakfast if I wanted. The convenient shop on site was also a bonus to purchase some snacks or even a small meal.

The service from the time i arrived until I left was exceptional. I dealt with several awesome front desk staff throughout my stay and even had a question for the GM, who called me from her home. Talk about service!

They even allowed me to park my truck and trailer outside for a few days while I was touring the area on my motorcycle. They even kept a close eye on it too!!

I would strongly suggest giving this place a try if you're in the Idaho Falls area. You won't be disappointed in your stay.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights during last year's solar eclipse. We also utilised the time to visit Yellowstone National Park and the Grand Teton National Park. The hotel has ample parking place. They have a complimentary washer and dryer. The staff is superfriendly. Rooms are clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2018

This hotel was so clean and the every one of the staff looked you in the eye and said "hello" when they saw you and asked you if you were happy with your room. Every. Single. One. Sure the front desk people always ask, but I have NEVER stayed at a motel where if you happened to see a maintenance person or a maid, they asked you if you were happy with your room and if there was anything they could get you to make your stay better. I am not kidding. I was there for one night and I encountered 4 different staff members in the hallways at different times who asked me this. Amazing! These people seem to care about their guests and take pride in the reputation of the hotel. The front desk staff was exceptionally friendly and were very informative about Idaho Falls, things to see, and places to eat. Bravo, I will stay here again!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2018

We stopped here on our way to Yellowstone and had a nice stay. The room was quiet and the beds were comfortable. The Lazy Boy chair has had some rough use as the arms were torn and looking rough. The ice machine in the frig provided 5 cubes but we were able to get ice from the front desk. Overall a pleasant stay.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I just recently stayed w/this hotel for the 1st time, during the Easter wknd 2018. I, by know means want to be difficult. However, I did request for a possible upgrade to upper top floor balcony suite. Britt, was very helpful in obliging my request, as well as, a request to check in early. The front desk did just that.. they got all my requests taken care of thus, giving me a terrific experience for my first visit. Fantastic customer service- and great location for the hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018