“When in Idaho and you have to eat potatoes!”
Review of Stevo's

Stevo's
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Heyburn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I were on a cross country trip as we were traveling back to Georgia from Oregon. When we got to Idaho, we knew we had to eat potatoes somewhere and wanted a restaurant that wasn't a chain. As it got closer to lunch time I looked on Trip Advisor and saw the great reviews of this restaurant and knew this was this place. It was a beautiful 84 degree day, so we sat outside on the beautiful patio. The hamburger, salad and potatoes we had were superb! The lettuce in the salad was the freshest I had ever had! The wait staff was friendly and the food came out in such a timely manner. So wish this place was closer to my house. If ever here in this area again, this will be a must stop place!

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (96)

Reviewed 20 July 2021 via mobile

Take that Burley exit from the I-84! Great popular local restaurant with Idaho potato specials, 1- and 2/3 lb burgers, and all the regular fare you'd expect in an American restaurant. Little to no processed food, including the chicken nuggets.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 2 May 2021

My wife had been here years ago and raved about it, so we drove over from Twin Falls today to grab lunch. Totally worth the drive. I wish it hadn't have been so windy as lunch on the patio would have been great. I had the fish (halibut) and steak fries and my wife had a smothered baked potato. Everything was done perfectly. Looking forward to our next visit.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

We arrived at 7pm on Friday night. Parking lot was packed so we expected a wait. The restaurant was busy but turnaround was quick and we we only waited about 10 minutes.
I ordered a super burger and it was cooked perfectly and very tasty. Hubby had a potato loaded with steak and smothered with cheese.
Service was very efficient and staff friendly. We will return next time we pass through

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 19 October 2020

I had eaten here about 8 years ago and it was very good. I ate here with a work associate and I had a burger and he has a smothered baked potato. My burger was not good at all and the food quality has really gone down. He said that his baked potato was good. The restaurant had many flies all around. There was also no social distancing in this restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank Rob2222

Been to Stevo's? Share your experiences!