Biasutti Hotel(Lido di Venezia)
US$ 124
US$ 104
Venezia 2000 Hotel & Residence(Lido di Venezia)(Great Value!)
US$ 149
US$ 127
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 177/night.

Viktoria Palace Hotel(Lido di Venezia)
US$ 134
US$ 93
Official Hotel Site
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 150/night.

Hotel Rigel(Lido di Venezia)(Great Value!)
US$ 159
US$ 85
Trip.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 97/night.

Hotel La Meridiana(Lido di Venezia)(Great Value!)
US$ 161
US$ 83
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 108/night.

Ca' del Moro Foresteria(Lido di Venezia)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 589
US$ 100
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 162/night.

Villa Laguna(Lido di Venezia)
US$ 258
US$ 225
Agoda.com
US$ 766
US$ 332
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 381/night.

US$ 298
US$ 208
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 305/night.

All reviewsthe buslovely hotelsea viewsmall hotelthe hustle and bustlewould return to this hotelcroissantsday ticketmain venicecheap hotelstayed here for nightsother islandscontinental breakfastwater taxigood sizewould highly recommend this hotelpeace and quiet
Reviewed 28 May 2016

Visited here in may as a suprise for my boyfriends 21st. On arrival the hotel from the outside is absolutely awful. The inside is a lot better, but after looking at the floor plan we were the only room without a balcony! The rooms themselves are nice, clean and comfortable althought the shower and tap were both damaged so badly that I accidently cut myself on the shower handle. The breakfast really lets the hotel down. The only hot food available is egg and bacon which would usually be great but the choice of other food was so disappointing. The croissants were all filled with apricot jam, non plain and the bread was horrible cheap white bread. Many mornings we ate only bread and jam because of the lack of choice, not really my idea of a holiday!
Although I list negative points about the hotel this is purely because the price is too high for the quality, the hotel is not bad. The staff were all really kind and helpful!
The location - although it has great reviews could be better though it isn't awful. It is on the beach which is nice but it is a long walk down the lido. There is a bus stop not far from the hotel which is convenient, we got the bus to the waterfront everyday cause it is just too far to walk. The water buses are fantastic, you can pay for a 3 day ticket and you can use them as much as you like, such a lovely ride and you can get over to the mainland in 10 minutes.
I understand that hotels in Venice are expensive because of the location but I really do not think this hotel is worth the price.

Room Tip: Balcony with sea view
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed here on our anniversary weekend break for 3 nights. We thought the location was great, nice to be in Lido which is away from the hustle of Venice city. The hotel was good, our economy room was bigger than anticipated and very clean. We even had a side balcony which over looked the beach. Staff were friendly, breakfast was average - yoghurt, cereal, eggs, toast but replenished frequently. Hot drinks from a machine so not great. Apart from that we enjoyed our stay here.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2016

Lovely hotel in the Lido, I had a single room but the bed was a small double which was a surprise. Only drawback was it faced the street and if your window was open it did get a bit noisy .
Breakfast was great as there was plenty of choice. Don't think you could have been disappointed but you can never please everyone.
I chose this hotel as it's my 3rd time in Venice and I wanted to get away from the city , from the hustle and bustle.
There is plenty of restaurants on the way to the hotel, some slightly better than others but mainly all serving the same kind of food..
I would recommend buying a pass for the waterbus and public transport on the Lidocaine, I bought mine for 7 days for €60, thought this was a bit steep but when you realise it's €7.50 for a single journey it's good value.
I imagine this area will get very busy during July/Agust as the beach is 7miles long and popular with families at the weekends

Room Tip: Ask for a sea facing room
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank pod1961
MareaHotels, Responsabile reception at Hotel Petit Palais, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2016

Dear pod1961,

so we wait you in the summer :)
Best regards,

Alessio

Reviewed 13 May 2016

I recently had to cancel my honeymoon due to the dissolution of my engagement. As difficult as that was I also had to go through the process of trying to get my money back for the trip of a lifetime to italy. Most of the airline and hotel staff were sympathetic to the situation and did what they could to refund me my money if policy allowed. However, my experience with Hotel Petit Palais left quite a bit to be desired. Before I contacted them I understood the policy of non refundable fare and was simply trying to be courteous by opening up my reservation to others who may need it. What I received back from them was a snarky reply (with no sympathy felt or implied) stating how the full amount was "NOT REFAUNDABLE." Trust me Allesso, I get it. You don't have to capitalize it and reinforce the fact that not only is my marriage over but my $500 is pissed away too. Thanks for the heart felt sympathy, I can only imagine what this says about the service we would have received if we had actually stayed.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank altec7777
Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel and its a small hotel on the beach front. It's on a very small island called Lido it's not a huge hotel around 30 rooms. There is always someone at reception. All the hotel staff a very polite and friendly they helped with our stay and advised us very well about transport in Venice.

We stayed in a lovely room 303 which had a side facing view of the beach the tiwn/double room was a reasonable size with dark wardrobes and only two sockets and quite dim lighting. Guess this is standard for most European hotels. The bathroom was a decent size not small but not big either. Felt the layout was a bit odd as we would often walk into the glass shower in avoiding walk into the sink as you try to get In and out of the bathroom. We did have to tell the hotel staff that the shower leaks a lot and the water run towards the bedroom.

Hotel could do with sound proofing as we could here all the outside traffic and noise from the dance school next door. I wasnt to pleased with the continental breakfast as they didn't have much choice very limited few croissants few cereals cheese and ham coffee machine toast egg and bacon as the hot foods not really much to choose from there was no selection of fruit so my breakfasts was quite simple as being lactose intolerance.

As we didn't pay much I hadn't said anything to the hotel apart from the shower leak as the staff were nice at the hotel and pleasant. I'm not too overly keen on saying that I would recommend or go back to the hotel again, which is a shame.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SPantherS

Dear SPanther,

we wait you for a new holiday here in Hotel Petit Palais.
We suggest you a Superior Room with sea view!

Best regards,