US$ 70
US$ 118
Clarion Inn(Pocatello)
US$ 85
Hotels.com
Super 8 by Wyndham Pocatello(Pocatello)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
US$ 127
US$ 121
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 135/night.

All reviewsfront deskwalk in showerbeautiful hoteljunior suitefitness roomheated poolparking lotminute drivespent one nightbeds were very comfortableenjoyed my stayfun casinoi highly recommend this hotelnice stayslot machinesroad tripsports grill
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Room was clean, environment quiet, comfortable stay. But....I was charged twice ($100.00 x 2 = $200.00) for the room deposit. Called the hotel and spoke with the assistant manager of the front desk. Was told, "Well I don't know how that happened. The deposit will be debited to your account upon check out". I informed her that the clerk informed me at time of check in that the deposit would be refunded in 5 to 10 business days. I informed the assistant manager of this. She stated, "Oh yes, we have no control over that". Well it has been 4 days since checkout and have not seen the $200.00 debited yet. Poor, poor business practices to say the least. Assistant manager was not interested in the situation. Was told that the front desk manager was out for the day and would be returning the next day and...."You will have to call back and let her know what happened".

Room Tip: 2nd floor was quiet
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

We take a road trip from AZ to Spokane, WA at least once a year. Thus, always trying to take different routes to make it interesting. This trip, we went through SLC, north to Pocatello. We spent one night at the Shoshone Bannock Hotel and Casino. The front desk people were very attentive and we were given our room right away. Our double bed room was spacious and clean. We ate dinner in their restaurant...all was fresh, well-prepared, and presented very nicely.
The casino is 28 years old and a parking lot away from hotel...but they have a shuttle! The casino had the most slot machines I had ever seen in a smaller casino...obviously getting ready for the new casino being built next to the hotel! We had a fun evening. They did not have a breakfast included, but I did notice a nice breakfast buffet in the restaurant for ten dollars.
Enjoyed our stay and will do so again!❤️

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Beautiful rooms and bathroom. The restaurant down stairs is good. The casino is next door and small but fun. No outside alcohol is permitted in the hotel or casino and the staff seems bored at all times. All in all not a bad place but I wouldn't stay again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2017

The Shoshone Bannock Hotel, adjacent to the Fort Hall Casino in Fort Hall, Idaho (Midway between Pocatello and Idaho Falls, Idaho) is a lovely, and well-staffed hotel. The rooms are very well appointed, and reasonably priced on the weekdays. The casino, however, is the sore spot of the visit. In what appears to be two large potato storage buildings is the Fort Hall Casino. No alcohol consumption is allowed, and the smell of cigarette smoke is not well mitigated. My wife and I met friends from the area there, and had a nice time. However, when you compare this venue to Cactus Pete's in Jackpot, NV or the Wildhorse Casino in Pendleton, OR the Fort Hall Casino is not even close in ambiance or fun. My recommendation is drive a few hours further.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve O
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

This spot certainly has nice rooms, which I suppose is the reason to stay at a hotel. The gym was nice. The pool was filled with kids, so I avoided it this time. The accompanying restaurant is less than desirable and it is a 20 minute drive to any thing else.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business