US$ 67
US$ 123
Clarion Inn(Pocatello)
US$ 80
ClarionHotels
Super 8 by Wyndham Pocatello(Pocatello)(Great Value!)
US$ 82
US$ 118
US$ 121
US$ 116
Fairfield Inn
All reviewswalk in showerbeautiful hotelidaho fallsparking lotminute drivespent one nightyellowstone national parknice stayenjoyed my stayi highly recommend this hotelfun casinoslot machinesbusiness centerroad tripsports grillspapocatello
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Start with the good: The bed is amazing,big, comfortable, overabundance of pillows firm and soft. The comforter is like a lead blanket holding you in. (in a good way). Good value for the price. It's like staying at a 4 star hotel the way it is furnished. Staff is very friendly. Negatives: Pool is small in length, whirlpool not very hot, no outside alcohol allowed means you're paying $25 for a six pack in the restaurant. No fast food places or pizza placed for MILES so bring lots of snacks!

Pictures below are of a "signature suite" and the view.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank jfrdrch
Reviewed 25 October 2016

I was here for a conference and was a little put off about a conference in a Hotel/Casino. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the Casino is in a separate building across the parking lot and was no distraction at all. My room (single King) was large, quiet and comfortably furnished. I was near the elevators and stairs, but I heard no noise from the hallway. There was no microwave or frig, but that was not an issue for me. The bed was very comfortable and the shower was extra nice.

All of our meals except breakfast were served as part of the conference and they were well prepared and the presentation was great as well. I had breakfast each morning in the hotel's restaurant, The Camas Grill. They had a very good breakfast buffet that was reasonably priced.

The meeting facilities were very good and the service was excellent. This is a place that I wouldn't hesitate to return to.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

We had a weekend-long Toastmasters conference at the Shoshone Bannock Hotel & Event Center. It was wonderful. The venue is clean. The employees are friendly and helpful, ready to do anything we needed. The rooms seemed a little bigger and nicer than usual, for a lower-than-average price!

Reviewed 10 October 2016

My wife and i just finished attending a weekend convention at this hotel and we were very pleased with the sleeping rooms, breakfast and banquet meals, and the meeting rooms. We were impressed with how little outside sound filtered into our sleeping room from the adjacent rooms and the hallway. We were equally pleased with the cleanliness of the rooms and the bed mattresses and pillows but were disappointed with the condition of some of the room furniture.

The breakfast and banquet meals provided by the hotel were good and well worth the convention price we paid for them. Neither of us cared much for the luncheon meal, which was some type of spicy fish.

The meeting rooms were nice and comfortable and the hotel a/v equipment worked well.

We would definitely return to this hotel either for vacation or meeting purposes.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

I had high hopes for my first stay at the ShoBan. My hubby has been here before so I was greatly anticipating a great stay! We got checked in and stayed in a room on the third floor. Our room was at the very end of the hall, next to a suite and our neighbors were loud almost all night. A bunch of little kids were going in and out of their room, and the door slams loudly every time. The furniture in the room was nice at first, but then you start noticing that the tables are shabby and the wood is cracked and chipped. There aren't any refrigerators in any of the non-suite rooms. When you walk down the hallway, hotel service carts are leaving scratch marks on the wallpaper. It's becoming shabby and run down. We had a poor dining experience in the Camas Grill which made our stay worse. The only thing we liked that didn't completely give the stay an F was the great shower head and comfy bed. Casino is not well taken care of either. When we went to check out the staff at the front desk told us we were checked out and didn't even bother to ask us how our stay was, or even thanking us for staying with them. Won't stay here again!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple