All reviews made to order breakfast we loved our stay every morning upon check next morning definitely stay here again bed and breakfast motel beds downtown cleanliness channels
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on our way to Montana. We arrived late in the evening and were greeted by Kim, who was very pleasant and helpful. The room was clean, and the made-to-order breakfast, which is included with the room, was delicious! The proximity to the interstate made it very convenient for arriving and heading out the next morning. Overall, we were very pleased with our stay here.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank The_Road_Not_Taken17
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Pluses: very close to the floating boardwalk, lake front park and downtown. An excellent breakfast cooked to order, quiet with just a small number of rooms. Upon leaving, Kim made an effort to stop our car to thank us for staying.
Minuses: overpriced for a motel, small bathroom, bath towels in the bathroom very poor quality for the $125 a night c charge.

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed 29 June 2016

We stayed here for a race I was doing in CDA. Another hotel had taken my reservation, then called to say they were sorry, but the person who took my reservation was new and that they had a 3 night minimum so they could not honor my reservation. They passed me on to Japan House Suites. I only give 4 stars because it wasn't cheap, but given every other hotel had 2 or 3 night minimum and rates were inflated everywhere for the event, this place was reasonable and allowed me only 1 night. The beds were really comfortable and rooms very clean. It would be nice to have a microwave, but they did have a little fridge. Given we were with kids, a pool is nice, but really, in summer, the lake is nicer anyway. I missed the breakfast since I was racing, but my husband and kids said it was really good (multiple, nice options, many organic). I'd definitely recommend this place. A bit farther from the main downtown area, but not too bad, and given how crazy the downtown was because of all the racers, we actually were very happy to be out of the mix. We walked down to Moon Time bar and grill a couple of blocks from the hotel and it was excellent food. Also an ice cream place another block or two down the drag. Super easy access from the highway.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank alisaww
Reviewed 21 June 2016

The quality of room, service and breakfast was a delightful surprise, exceeding our expectations from the very good reviews that we had read previous to booking. Breakfasts are made to order, from choices given the evening before. So much care obviously goes into making the breakfast experience enjoyable for guests. We are tea drinkers and had the best tea here of our whole 2 week vacation, organic teas that the owner orders from New York.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2016

Again, after consulting Trip Advisor, we stayed for the first time at this motel. We may not have otherwise. Room was clean,simple and comfortable. The first night had no trouble with the Wifi, but the second night a little sketchy. Breakfast in the morning was wonderful. Overall, this was an excellent choice and we now have a place we are happy to return to.

• Trip type: Travelled with family