All reviews great location room was clean continental breakfast big park short walk to the lake nice hike affordable hotel close to shops central location small hotel the main drag restaurants and bars tubbs hill sherman street walking distance heart of downtown sized bed
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Very close to the main restaurant area, and just a few minutes walk to some beautiful parks and Tubbs Hill.

Not fancy, but clean and comfortable, and staff is accommodating. There's free breakfast, but it has to be taken to your room or the patio area to eat.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Yvette P, General Manager at Resort City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2018

Dear SunInHawaii,

Thank you for staying with us! I'm happy to hear that you were able to enjoy and take advantage of our location! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 26 July 2018

We stay here every year on our road trip home from Montana. We feel like it’s a best kept secret in Coeur D’Alene. It is super clean, right across the street from the most amazing park, within walking distance to the lake and all the great restaurants. We look forward to it every year! Thank you folks at the Resort City Inn!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mmessi380961

Dear Mmessi380961,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review about your stay! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 25 July 2018

Staff members were exceedingly kind and helpful. Breakfast was fun and the bed was very comfortable. The room was clean and I felt at home and safe. The service began when my suitcases were carried upstairs for me upon my arrival and ended with the desk clerk prining my boarding pass. I appreciated the helpfulness.

Room tip: The service was generally good, but I suggested that the room could have been vacuumed more frequently.
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Dcourv366914,

I'm so happy to hear that you had a great stay with us! We appreciate your business and your feedback. We look forward to seeing you the next time your in Coeur d' Alene!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I was very pleased with my stay. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was extremely responsive. The hotel is conveniently located near the downtown shops and restaurants and it is just a short walk to the lake.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Kthorp284201,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write us a review! I'm happy to hear that you had a clean and comfortable stay! We look forward to seeing you the next time your in the area.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I paid $120 for this room. The breakfast was supposed to start at 7 in the morning. We went in at 7:30. There is no plates no bread. Management came in for coffee while we were in there and we asked about the bread and he said sorry we don't have any. We said maybe we should go buy some, he said that would be a good idea you can bet I will never go back to that Motel again.

Room tip: Not much to say.
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear dpayne189923,

I'm sorry to hear that you had a less than great stay with us! Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your business.